Sketches

Azaphaer

Jul 10, 2019, 8:25:28 AM7/10/19
Just some recent sketches of myself during quiet times at work. I've come to realize I may have had a large red gem on my chest, which is something that I vaguely remember dreaming about when I was little too.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/292784940981026816/598285276241985587/image0.jpg?width=859&height=565

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/292784940981026816/598280296093450246/image0.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/292784940981026816/598345305477611558/image0.jpg

[~The albino cosmic astral dragon~]

Lord Flame Stryke

Jul 25, 2019, 10:39:07 PM7/25/19
Azaphaer <brandtso...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Just some recent sketches of myself during quiet times at work. I've
> come to realize I may have had a large red gem on my chest, which is
> something that I vaguely remember dreaming about when I was little
> too.

<CLAW>

> [~The albino cosmic astral dragon~]

Nice sketches ^..^

Lord Flame Stryke
--

DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phwalt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr+++ Nm M+ O H+
$ Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand
of Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8
from Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady
Viriatha, Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex© Factory, Lord Balloonmaker,
Borrower of the Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small
Statue of a Green Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper,
Employer of a miniature Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic
Ever-Bill from SeaKing, Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o,
Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep, First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the
Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos, Winner of the *shiny* riddle award from
Pegasus, Wearer of the big *shiny* medal of posting-ness from Pegasus,
Taker of the Gold Medal for Most Posts in March 2007 (369), Aquirer of
the little blue flower from Pegasus, Requirer of the .sig barber as
informed by Lady Viriatha, Adopter of the Scale of Rememberance from Gray
Wing

--
"There is a 20% chance of tomorrow." -- Herd Thinners

Fírnen

Oct 20, 2019, 12:27:56 PM10/20/19
Very nice sketches there.

-Fírnen

Velta

Feb 20, 2020, 10:27:42 PM2/20/20
Ow that pretty nice.

IIZard

Feb 21, 2020, 6:14:54 PM2/21/20
Incredible!

Bluefire

Jun 3, 2020, 1:45:32 PM6/3/20
Oooh, that's looking all lovely! I wish I could draw, at the very least
sketch, like that.

--
Bluefire | https://bluefi.re/ | DC2. Dw Gm L W T Phvfwlt Sks
Cbk\bl-,bgy,vwh Bfl A- M- H++ $ Fc J I--# V+++ Tc+++! E-