Old Fruit Returns Again

Ekena

Nov 3, 2021, 1:23:18 AM11/3/21
I love that this newsgroup is still up and running. Any other old fruits still here?

Ekena

Raeadh`ani

Nov 4, 2021, 10:47:23 AM11/4/21
On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 12:23:18 AM UTC-5, Ekena wrote:
> I love that this newsgroup is still up and running. Any other old fruits still here?
>

> Ekena

Hi Ekena!!

I'm still here.. though it usually takes me a few days to respond to stuff since I dont check here every day. It's too slow :(
I miss all the old chatters!!

Rae

Adam Corbett

Nov 4, 2021, 5:31:46 PM11/4/21
> I love that this newsgroup is still up and running. Any other old fruits still here?
>

> Ekena

I seem to still be around! No promises on activity though.

-Kehvarl

L. McEachern

Nov 12, 2021, 2:20:20 AM11/12/21
Rae!

It's so good to see you still about! It is obviously going to take me a few days to respond as well but I am going to try to make a habit of checking in every few days.

Ekena

L. McEachern

Nov 12, 2021, 2:35:18 AM11/12/21
Hi! It is definitely great to see a couple of old fruites. I probably won't be overly active but am going to try to check the group every few days!

Ekena

Raeadh`ani

Nov 12, 2021, 3:01:02 PM11/12/21
I basically just check when I get an email from google groups telling me that there's been activity lol
I haven't yet bothered to find a "real" reader like I used to use back when this group was really active & kickin

Rae

L. McEachern

Nov 13, 2021, 2:16:27 PM11/13/21
I am using Google groups as well. I do like that it sends an email notification. I don't think I ever had a proper news reader. I used the archaic computers at the University back then for almost everything on the newsgroups back then. Have you been able to keep in touch with anyone over the years outside of the newsgroup?

Ekena

Bluefire

Nov 16, 2021, 10:34:13 AM11/16/21
On 03/11/2021 06:23, Ekena wrote:
> I love that this newsgroup is still up and running. Any other old fruits still here?
>

> Ekena

Are new fruits welcome too? :P

- Bluefire

Raeadh`ani

Nov 16, 2021, 12:56:57 PM11/16/21
Ehhh... I have a few on my friends list on FB. Jacel is on my twitter friends list. I kept up with a few for a long time in Second Life but I haven't logged in there in years.
I really really miss a lot of the old group. Those were really fun times in the muck.

Rae

L. McEachern

Nov 17, 2021, 1:54:18 AM11/17/21
Both the muck and the news group were really fun back then! Although to be honest I don't think life would allow me to keep up with all the posts that used to get posted back then! I was recently able to connect with a few people on FB. It has definately been nice to reconnect with them. Hoping I will stumble on a few more people somehow. Who knows maybe a few more will even pop there heads in here at some point.

Ekena (who is enjoying reconnecting with online friends from the past)

Ekena

Jan 8, 2022, 12:35:30 AMJan 8

> Are new fruits welcome too? :P
>
> - Bluefire

Sorry I missed this a couple of months back.

All are welcome! 🙂 Traditionally or wake back when ( I first began posting in 1995) you have needed to be around a year to earn the old fruit designation. However with what the newsgroup is now compared to what it was then we can probably change that after a few months or even days. It is nice to meet you!