Another Newcomer

covertCharisma

Dec 17, 2020, 2:45:08 PM12/17/20
Hey everyone, thought I'd throw another introduction into the mix. I'm new to seriously considering myself a furry, but I've pretty much always been a dragon whether I admitted it or not. I discovered this group while searching around for dragon groups and decided to give it a go.

Currently working on figuring out the full details of my sona (don't even have a name yet, so going by my usual screen name for now), getting a feel for the community, and figuring out how I want to participate in the fandom. At some point I plan to commission some art, so I'm all ears for artist recommendations.

IIZard

Dec 17, 2020, 4:28:36 PM12/17/20
On Thursday, 17 December 2020 at 19:45:08 UTC, covertCharisma wrote:
> Hey everyone, thought I'd throw another introduction into the mix. I'm new to seriously considering myself a furry, but I've pretty much always been a dragon whether I admitted it or not. I discovered this group while searching around for dragon groups and decided to give it a go.
>
> Currently working on figuring out the full details of my sona (don't even have a name yet, so going by my usual screen name for now), getting a feel for the community, and figuring out how I want to participate in the fandom. At some point I plan to commission some art, so I'm all ears for artist recommendations.

Friends are welcome, but the scales on display here are typically those one cannot remove.
However, here is some art to whet your palate:
https://www.deviantart.com/shiroiyuki3/art/Commission-for-IIZard-286658053

covertCharisma

Dec 17, 2020, 4:46:21 PM12/17/20
On Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 4:28:36 PM UTC-5, IIZard wrote:
> Friends are welcome, but the scales on display here are typically those one cannot remove.
> However, here is some art to whet your palate:
> https://www.deviantart.com/shiroiyuki3/art/Commission-for-IIZard-286658053

That's gorgeous, both your dragon and the artist are fantastic.