Re: I have been having these dreams for most of my life.

Message has been deleted

Bluefire

Jul 11, 2020, 11:21:22 AM7/11/20
On 03/07/2020 07:13, daniel.jaco...@gmail.com wrote:
> i see this gold dragon in the dream that has various abilitys then wake up to find its thunderstorming outside. i only see the dragon clearly in the dreams when its thunderstorming in real life. here is a picture that i found online that looks exactly like it: https://www.hp-lexicon.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/peruvian_vipertooth_by_scatha_the_worm-d49gyxu.png
>
> do you have any idea what they mean? also no, its not a peruvian vipertooth. peruvian vipertooth's look like this: https://gamepress.gg/wizardsunite/sites/wizardsunite/files/2019-08/Peruvian%20Vipertooth-foundable.png

I know it probably isn't the answer you'd like to hear, but it is you
who knows best. Rather than ask others what it means to them, ask to
yourself what it means to you.

As for me, I always like to think of dreams of metaphors. It may
represent something in your life or perhaps it's trying to tell/teach
you something.

I wish you luck!

--
Bluefire | https://bluefi.re/ | DC2. Dw Gm L W T Phvfwlt Sks
Cbk\bl-,bgy,vwh Bfl A- M- H++ $ Fc J I--# V+++ Tc+++! E-

ilcor...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2020, 10:32:43 AM7/13/20
Once I had a dream that predicted the future, maybe your mind is trying to tell you somthing