Intro

Mooneater

Aug 16, 2021, 4:05:51 PM8/16/21
Hi, Im new. Not to the kin spaces of the net but I rarely posted. It seems a lot of places are inactive or defunct. Im 33, and have been in the process of awakening for many years frequenting forums as a lurker since the 2000s. Im gonna try my hand at dragon code. Apologies for the errors. Essentially my self conception includes luminous tell scales, being of both water and air, more eastern than Western, can both swim and fly. Im a prodigious hoarder and nester and have several pockets of my home as little neste full of various collections. Ive considered myself alterhuman since around age 12 when I was convinced my fangs would grow in and that I should have a tail and nictitating membrane. You can call me Dhara based on dreams ive had. I think I look closest to a Bakunawa. I guess Im just looking for my home and my people.

Anyway heres my code attempt:
DC2.e~{Gf}/ [H {Gn}]A Cte' , uiu A+++! FR--- Nsw H++ Ffm S---

Raeadh`ani

Aug 18, 2021, 3:45:44 PM8/18/21
Hello Dhara! It's wonderful to meet you!
What types of things do you like to hoard?? :)

Rae

syveti

Aug 24, 2021, 2:29:21 AM8/24/21
hello !!! im pretty new as well, not very active but :shrug:

IIZard

Aug 24, 2021, 5:26:26 PM8/24/21
I hope you find what you seek most, Dhara.
Where have you already been?