Remembering all those who used to reside here

L. McEachern

Dec 13, 2021, 10:39:45 PM12/13/21
Ekena flies down to the middle of Alfandra to the statue of the Unknown Dragon and starts reading all the names inscribed on it. She remembers a lot of the dragons listed on the statue. Some were friends and others were family or adopted family. She reads her name on the statue and can't help but wonder about those she never got a chance to meet due to her own absence from the realm. Ekena then takes out some holiday lights and strings them up on the statue to honour all those who once made Alfandra home to ensure they are being remembered during this Holiday season.

She looks at the lights she has strung up and smiles, "Gone but not forgotten."

Ekena-Reminiscing about the past.

DC2.Dw Gf L W- sks C_ A+ Fr+++ Fr+++! Fr^ Nw H++ F FolFj R++ AC+ J S U-- 1# V--- Q--- TC E+

Raeadh`ani

Dec 14, 2021, 5:33:31 PM12/14/21
Ekena!

No! Stop letting the onion cutting ninjas in here!

Good heavens I haven't thought about that statue in years. So many memories..

Rae

Ekena

Dec 14, 2021, 10:22:49 PM12/14/21
Sorry Rae! I have probably spent a bit too much time reminiscing and rereading old threads since I rediscovered the group a little while back. I couldn't help but revisit the statue and honour all those who were once here with us and all those wonderful memories...

Ekena

wy

Jan 26, 2022, 11:22:45 PM1/26/22
We're doing the weyr-ing thing on a nice hilltop.