Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

VrChat Dragons?

閲覧: 68 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Azaphaer Solaris

未読、
2022/08/11 17:38:562022/08/11
To:
Hey, long time not post from me. I try to remember this place is still semi-active <^.=.^>'

I am curious if any dragons here are interested in or already play VrChat? I host a monthly vrchat gathering in my discord server and am always looking for other dragons to hang out with.

I feel like Vrchat offers a much easier place for gatherings to take place when physically we are all over the world.

-Azaphaer

Arcturax

未読、
2022/09/24 12:37:132022/09/24
To:
I play with a bunch of people on Nightstar and Jinsei's discord server, we
have plenty of dragons on there. We usually play games like ghost, prop
hunt or valkyrie defense. Unfortuantely my Valve Index had a critical
failure and I had to RMA it. Waiting on them to send it back, could be
weeks so I'll be unable to VRchat for a while.

Bluefire

未読、
2022/09/28 8:59:062022/09/28
To:
I have been pretty busy with university lately, but I would certainly be
interested to meet up in the future! You have my e-mail address.

- Bluefire

Azaphaer Solaris

未読、
2022/10/27 12:05:212022/10/27
To:
Arcturax,
Is Nightstar and Jinsei's discord server fairly active and open to new members? I'd be interested in joining if that's possible!
Sorry to hear about your Valve breaking :/ I hope you can play again soon!

新着メール 0 件