Young new Snout here!!!

Sfyx

Nov 28, 2021, 10:35:50 AM11/28/21
Hello there! I found this through a website about dragoncode that I found through a Website about dragonkin that I found through... you hopefully get the point.

I had a dragon persona since nearly a year now, at start I just went: yeah I guess I'm a furry then... When I read about Otherkin tho, I found that that HAD to be me. Like It's crazy how my brain is so much ahead of time... Never heard about Dragonkin since a few days ago...

Well, since over a year I had phantom wings (always have the schoolbag a bit loose so they fir there) sometimes a tail and way too many ears. Also I love gemstones and shiny things in general, especially the tiny ones. Reminds me of the good old days when everything was small :'=8) I also love to growl or purr and make dragony-noises that kinda remind me of toothless.

My Dragon-Code:
DC.D f+ s-- h++ CHt a- $ d++ WL++* L+ BF e g--- i+ U

I hope that's right and stuff If anything seems wrong please tell me!
Me as a Dragon come from a Tundra which was one of the first things I knew. Quite ironic given that I spit Fire x=8D

But yeah. Thanks for letting me join I guess... you can call me Sfyx or Sfyxon btw (thats my *ancient* dragon name!

Sfyx

Nov 28, 2021, 11:52:51 AM11/28/21
Update on my dragon-Code!

Damn is it long, but it's worth it!

DC2.Dw Gn L52m50w W-- T- Phykal- wit Skf,h Cta#bl!/tu Bf"cold" A- Ni H++ $ Fc R++ Ac+ J-S-U I+ V+++ Q+ Tc+ E---

IIZard

Nov 28, 2021, 4:56:32 PM11/28/21
Welcome to you and I hope your journey of self discovery will lead you to a deeper understanding of yourself and the world around you.
What is the greatest question you have yet to answer?
What led you to the furryverse and how did you end up here?
I had a similar experience when I read Baxil's FAQ.

*nods*

-IIZ