Em... Hello...

Demitrix

Feb 10, 2023, 10:38:07 AM2/10/23
If some body hear me.

English is not my language, for it be ready for some cringe(yeah)

I finded AFD some years ago and can't find any contacts to hello with community.

Now I see thet I lost so more time.

If somebody read these and he is dragon, plr reply me

Bluefire

Feb 13, 2023, 5:57:46 AM2/13/23
Welcome to AFD! Activity is definitely a bit slower nowadays, as Usenet
newsgroups have been replaced with more modern solutions such as Discord
and Telegram, though there are still dragons lurking around here from
time to time.

Also, no worries — English is not my native tongue either, but it gets
better with time the more you speak it. If anything, I commend you for
trying, which I know is not easy. What is your native language, if I may
ask? Perhaps there are others around here who also speak it.

Yours faithfully,
Bluefire

Serena Firesong

Feb 18, 2023, 8:57:31 PM2/18/23
I'm glad the group still exists, even if it only gets about one new post a month.
- Firesong

Demitrix

Feb 19, 2023, 5:42:02 PM2/19/23
воскресенье, 19 февраля 2023 г. в 08:57:31 UTC+7, Serena Firesong:
Yeah, I see. But I didn't go into details, and I'm worried that I'll be misunderstood...

Demitrix

Feb 19, 2023, 5:45:05 PM2/19/23
понедельник, 13 февраля 2023 г. в 17:57:46 UTC+7, Bluefire:
My native is Russian. If you can you may give me some contacts? I realy want to... to be with you...

Bluefire

Feb 26, 2023, 4:55:59 PM2/26/23
Hey there,

Sorry for the late response. I am not very knowledgeable in that regard,
since I don't speak any Russian myself, but maybe check out
https://www.drakony.net/. If you decide to join the chat, say hi to me
in the English channel. :)

Yours faithfully,
Bluefire

jin xun

Mar 3, 2023, 3:06:34 AM3/3/23
drakony.net has an English channel? Never knew it before.
I looked through the place for a few times for some kind of personal recording and collection, but gave up on digging deeper as I don't know a word about Russian.

Demitrix

Mar 28, 2023, 9:23:54 PM3/28/23
For Blue Fire

Ok I'm tryed but admins of Drakony.net not exists as I can see. I'm sad on it fact.
For all thanx for helping, (but if you can... may give me more...)

For Jin Xun

Me too, for it i say's that it is Eng community, so sorry)

Stavinair Caeruleum

Mar 31, 2023, 4:27:10 PM3/31/23
I can't find the english section. Is there a discord?