back from the dead lol

Cloud the Dutchie

Mar 3, 2022, 2:40:32 PM3/3/22
I have not used this forum since 2016 but hello! glad to see this place is still up and running! does anyone know where Alfandria members talk? like a discord or a different forum?

--

**New Security Check-in for Visitors:**
HMC-1 has implemented a new

**HMC-1’s Phone App!* *

Stay in touch with your child’s school and the Hickman Mills C-1 School
District by downloading our new mobile app.
*Available in Google Play and
the
Apple App Store.* Visit www.hickmanmills.org
<http://www.hickmanmills.org> for more information.