Hello again! ^_^

Rethala

Aug 17, 2023, 8:06:48 PM8/17/23
Hey all, haven't been here in twenty years or so, and randomly noticed that I was still subscribed here, which makes me wonder: Is Alfandria Muck still working? Do folks actually go there still? And most of all, do I still have all my stuff from before? =P Also, how is everyone? I could probably recognise people who knew me, maybe, but as I get old I get more forgetful ^_~ Still, just curious thanks to thinking of my past...