Searching for Dragon IRCs/mail lists that are still active

47 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

jin xun

ungelesen,
24.02.2022, 02:59:4224.02.22
an
As said in my greetings, I have only recently come into contact with the larger community and I am eager to reach out to other dragons.

Thus I am in search for dragon irc channels and other mail lists that are still active, so if some of you know about them I would really appreciate it to hear about them.

Raeadh`ani

ungelesen,
01.03.2022, 10:39:4701.03.22
an
On Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 1:59:42 AM UTC-6, xunjin...@gmail.com wrote:
> As said in my greetings, I have only recently come into contact with the larger community and I am eager to reach out to other dragons.
>
> Thus I am in search for dragon irc channels and other mail lists that are still active, so if some of you know about them I would really appreciate it to hear about them.

Good morning!!

Pleasure to meet you, its wonderful to see another new face :) I don't really have a lot to offer in regards to this specific question but I wanted to say hello anyway. I don't know of many other groups that are active but I'm rather anti-social myself. I'm unsure if the discord server for this group is active or not - I do know that a number of folks were, at least in years past, gathering in places like Second Life.

Raeadh`ani
DC2.D Gf L3218.69m W T PhPaPwPlPt Skh,wl Cpu-- @Ccy!|Cag^,eCbl_ Bic/Bwa/Bwi/Bst/Bzz A+++ Nw Mv++ O H+ $ Fo+ R++ Ac++ J+ S U++ I# V++ Q E++ Df++
0 neue Nachrichten