Its been a long time...

Arcturax

Jul 31, 2022, 8:34:45 PM7/31/22
Thought I'd check back in here, its been a very very long time!

Lot has changed, I'm a batgryph since 2009, I'm pushing half a century now
(bit to go still lol) and its been such a crazy ride since I first set
foot in here back in the late 1990s!

So who all is still around? What have people been up to?

Me, I've been keeping busy with my latest hobby being fixing up old
computers and consoles. I've even been streaming from time to time,
playing some old vintage games.

I ran Alfandria MUCK for a while, but I turned it over to Rayanth a few
years ago, its still up and around. I run an Alfandria SFW telegram
channel. I'm also active on VR chat and on discord and twitter.

Just been feeling like looking back in here again, even if just for a
little bit! I really miss the place and the people I met here! Some I
still know and deal with a lot, but some are just vanished and gone.

Raeadh`ani

Aug 2, 2022, 9:57:44 AM8/2/22
Batsnax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raeadh`ani

Aug 2, 2022, 10:00:29 AM8/2/22
On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 7:34:45 PM UTC-5, Arcturax wrote:
> I've even been streaming from time to time, playing some old vintage games.

Where? I wanna watch

> I run an Alfandria SFW telegram channel. I'm also active on VR chat and on discord and twitter.

Linkies?

> Just been feeling like looking back in here again, even if just for a little bit! I really miss the place and the people I met here! Some I
> still know and deal with a lot, but some are just vanished and gone.

Nostalgia... I miss the 'ol days.

GreySpectrum

Aug 2, 2022, 5:37:55 PM8/2/22
I completely forgot to check in. Had a little trouble replying due to the app not letting me. But found a way using the website. Things here are busy, got a new puppy, house hunting, all that fun stuff. Miss everyone here and hope this place will become more active again. I don't use Facebook for kin stuff due to my account being deleted there once doing that.

Arcturax

Aug 4, 2022, 8:05:08 PM8/4/22
On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 14:37:54 -0700 (PDT), GreySpectrum wrote:

> I completely forgot to check in. Had a little trouble replying due to
> the app not letting me. But found a way using the website. Things here
> are busy, got a new puppy, house hunting, all that fun stuff. Miss
> everyone here and hope this place will become more active again. I don't
> use Facebook for kin stuff due to my account being deleted there once
> doing that.

Yeah facebook is total aids, I really don't use it for anything except RL
family and a nice false front for would be employers, should I ever need
to.

For anything furry stuff just twitter, telegram and discord and I suppose
to some degree FA.

Arcturax

Aug 4, 2022, 8:11:41 PM8/4/22
On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 07:00:26 -0700 (PDT), Raeadh`ani wrote:

> On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 7:34:45 PM UTC-5, Arcturax wrote:
>> I've even been streaming from time to time, playing some old vintage
>> games.
>
> Where? I wanna watch

twitch.tv/arcturax :) I haven't done it for a few weeks but I might again
this weekend.

>> I run an Alfandria SFW telegram channel. I'm also active on VR chat and
>> on discord and twitter.
>
> Linkies?

I'm Arcturax on VRchat and twitter and telegram. For the telegram rooms
I'll have to send those another way. Just ping me there, I'm Arcturax, I
can't post the room links here because bots will pick them up and flood
the rooms with crap :P Same goes for anyone else who wants telegram
links. I'm Arcturax#8745 on discord if you have that instead. Dav runs a
dragon room on that and I can point you there too, it also has a number of
old Alfandrians.

>> Just been feeling like looking back in here again, even if just for a
>> little bit! I really miss the place and the people I met here! Some I
>> still know and deal with a lot, but some are just vanished and gone.
>
> Nostalgia... I miss the 'ol days.

Yeah, I was suprised to see you here!

Arcturax

Aug 4, 2022, 8:11:52 PM8/4/22
On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 06:57:44 -0700 (PDT), Raeadh`ani wrote:

> Batsnax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no it would be you :P

Raeadh`ani

Aug 9, 2022, 9:34:09 AM8/9/22
Shut up, you love me.

Raeadh`ani

Aug 9, 2022, 9:46:02 AM8/9/22
On Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 7:11:41 PM UTC-5, Arcturax wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 07:00:26 -0700 (PDT), Raeadh`ani wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 7:34:45 PM UTC-5, Arcturax wrote:
> >> I've even been streaming from time to time, playing some old vintage games.
> >
> > Where? I wanna watch
> twitch.tv/arcturax :) I haven't done it for a few weeks but I might again this weekend.

Followed!!!

> >> I run an Alfandria SFW telegram channel. I'm also active on VR chat and on discord and twitter.
> >
> > Linkies?
> I'm Arcturax on VRchat and twitter and telegram. For the telegram rooms I'll have to send those another way. Just ping me there, I'm Arcturax, I
> can't post the room links here because bots will pick them up and flood the rooms with crap :P Same goes for anyone else who wants telegram
> links. I'm Arcturax#8745 on discord if you have that instead. Dav runs a dragon room on that and I can point you there too, it also has a number of
> old Alfandrians.

I think I've seen you on twitter in comments & such but I haven't followed you. I will, though.
If I ever get VR, I'll poke you there lol
I'm very new to telegram but I'll ping you there & I'd very much appreciate the info about the discord room. :)

> >> Just been feeling like looking back in here again, even if just for a little bit! I really miss the place and the people I met here! Some I still know and deal with a lot, but some are just vanished and gone.
> >
> > Nostalgia... I miss the 'ol days.
> Yeah, I was surprised to see you here!

I come and go.. I forget about this forum for a while then I'll randomly slide back in when I remember to.

Raeadh`ani

Aug 9, 2022, 9:46:55 AM8/9/22
On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 4:37:55 PM UTC-5, GreySpectrum wrote:

> I completely forgot to check in. Had a little trouble replying due to the app not letting me. But found a way using the website. Things here are busy, got a new puppy, house hunting, all that fun stuff. Miss everyone here and hope this place will become more active again. I don't use Facebook for kin stuff due to my account being deleted there once doing that.

a new puppy?!? What kind!!