Hi all, new dragon here!

Sapphire Dragon

Feb 3, 2022, 3:18:55 PM2/3/22
Hi everyone, I am known as Sapphire Dragon. Female, 20's, in IT. I have had this name ever since I was very young and Neopets was all the rage. Now it feels somewhat generic as I have found and met more dragons over the years.

I have been lurking for a little while and found the DC signatures which immediately excited me and I quickly researched and made one. I am curious about the nut and fruit culture, and some of the older history I see referenced every now and then. I enjoy food, gaming, tech and eco friendliness and I hope to learn more about the group's dragon culture as I spend more time here!

Thank you ^..^

-----
🐉🍨♻️🌌
DC2.Dw+e~ Gh L W- T Pvhfw~lt Skls.tf Cbl_+\bl^,vCag,wCbl+ Bfl/zz Ar Fr--- Nm Mr+++! O(r v?) H+++ $+ Fvfj+++ R++ Ac+++ Jr++ S+ U++ I--# V+++ Q+ Tc+++ E+

Ekena

Feb 7, 2022, 2:13:22 AM2/7/22
Hello Sapphire Dragon. Welcome to alt.fan.dragons or as I used to word it back when I was a member of the Welcome Wagon.

YARK AND FARSOOTH!!! <tm:Ebony> Howdy and welcome!!

I am Ekena. A very old fruite/whine that has recently returned. I am doing my best to remeber to check for new posts here every few days. I encourage you to explore some of the older posts from when we were quite active and see if that helps answer anything you may be curios about! I will be happy to try to answer any questions you may have as well. And there are a few others that also check-in periodically.

Ekena
DC2.Dw Gf L W- sks C_ A+ Fr+++ Fr+++! Fr^ Nw H++ F FolFj R++ AC+ J S U-- 1# V--- Q--- TC E+

Raeadh`ani

Feb 8, 2022, 4:28:04 PM2/8/22
Hello Sapphire!

Wow! Neopets! That brings back some memories. lol

I'm very glad that you've emerged from your lurking!! Maybe it's a sign that things here may start picking up again for a new generation :)

DC2.D Gf L3218.69m W T PhPaPwPlPt Skh,wl Cpu-- @Ccy!|Cag^,eCbl_ Bic/Bwa/Bwi/Bst/Bzz A+++ Nw Mv++ O H+ $ Fo+ R++ Ac++ J+ S U++ I# V++ Q E++ Df++