Back again

Azaphaer Solaris

Jul 4, 2021, 4:13:11 PM7/4/21
Hello, I joined here before on another email, and its been a while, but here I am again. My name is Azaphaer, an albino astral dragon.

I'm 27 years old, enjoy art and reptiles. If this place has a discord I'd love to get the link to it. I'm pretty bad at checking my email ^^'

-Azaphaer

, ,
\\ \\
) \\ \\ _p_
)^\))\)) / *\
\_|| || / /^`-'
__ -\ \\--/ /
<' \\___/ ___. )'
`====\ )___/\\
// `"
\\ / \
`"

Raeadh`ani

Jul 30, 2021, 10:05:44 AM7/30/21
On Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 3:13:11 PM UTC-5, azap...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, I joined here before on another email, and its been a while, but here I am again. My name is Azaphaer, an albino astral dragon.
>
> I'm 27 years old, enjoy art and reptiles. If this place has a discord I'd love to get the link to it. I'm pretty bad at checking my email ^^'
>
> -Azaphaer

Hello Azaphaer!!! Glad to see you back :D

Raeadh`ani