Let me draw your dragons

RamTheproDragon

Jun 21, 2021, 9:20:26 PM6/21/21
I stumbled upon this group through internet shenanigans and it really took me back to simpler times and made me extremely nostalgic.

Dragons have always been a huge part of my life and have never really gone away haha. So idk, I guess I want to do something nice for fellow dragonfolk <3

Tell me what your dragon self is like below and I'll try to draw something accordingly!

Keru

Jun 21, 2021, 10:28:13 PM6/21/21
> Tell me what your dragon self is like below and I'll try to draw something accordingly!

Sure, I think my Dragoncode describes me better than I ever can myself, I suck at communication.

DC2.Dw Gm L-- W T+ Phlftwv Sku Cbr+ B- A? Nf H $ Fc R+++ Ac+++! J+ S U--- I- V++[dark] Q Tc+++! E+++

Also if you need to know about dragon code, heres a link:
https://code.gekkofyre.io/bluefire/dragoncode

You can draw me doing anything, and who knows, I may just set it as my profile image if you want! (maybee)

Lord Flame Stryke

Jun 30, 2021, 9:23:05 PM6/30/21
RamTheproDragon <forthelo...@gmail.com> wrote in

> I stumbled upon this group through internet shenanigans and it really
> took me back to simpler times and made me extremely nostalgic.
> Dragons have always been a huge part of my life and have never really
> gone away haha. So idk, I guess I want to do something nice for fellow
> dragonfolk <3

Welcome, Ram.

> Tell me what your dragon self is like below and I'll try to draw
> something accordingly!

Well, let's see. I'm a black dragon. All black. Scales, wings, teeth,
claws, tongue, everything. Except my eyes, they glow a dull red, with no
apparent iris or any features. I've got scaleblades on the top of my
nose that normally lie flat except when I'm angry, then they stand up.
I'm about proportionate to humans, except with a slightly longer neck.
I'm a digitigrade biped with arms, separate wings, and legs. I've got
two horns that erupt from the back of my skull and curl up, back, and
out.

See what you can do with that, if you need more I'll try to refine it a
bit. Also, note that binaries aren't permitted on text newsgroups (it's
why a lot of Usenet servers don't have binaries groups) so your best
option is to upload a file to a web site and post the link in Usenet.

Lord Flame Stryke
--

DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phwalt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr+++ Nm M+ O H+
$ Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Vutha darastrix, charir saurivic, relinkur, hewa.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand
of Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8
from Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady
Viriatha, Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex© Factory, Lord Balloonmaker,
Borrower of the Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small
Statue of a Green Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper,
Employer of a miniature Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic
Ever-Bill from SeaKing, Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o,
Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep, First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the
Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos, Winner of the *shiny* riddle award from
Pegasus, Wearer of the big *shiny* medal of posting-ness from Pegasus,
Taker of the Gold Medal for Most Posts in March 2007 (369), Aquirer of
the little blue flower from Pegasus, Requirer of the .sig barber as
informed by Lady Viriatha, Adopter of the Scale of Rememberance from Gray
Wing

--
A hypothetical paradox: What would happen in a battle between
an Enterprise security team, who always get killed soon after

Raeadh`ani

Jul 1, 2021, 5:04:45 PM7/1/21
Hello Ram!

Shenanigans are the best way to stumble across things! I often get nostalgic as well when I visit the group :)

That's very sweet of you to be willing to draw! I think it'd be a lot of fun!

I'm a big 'ol purple & blue dragon.. purple on the upper half of my body, which fades to blue on the underside along my belly.
I've got silver streaks, similar to lightning, all over my body in random patterns
My claws are also silver
My eyes are sapphire blue
I don't really have scales, I'm a water type dragon so my skin is more similar to a dolphin than a snake.
Instead of horns on my head, I've got headfins on either side, one of which has a line of various piercings. Because shiny!

Raeadh`ani - Queen of Rain
The Dragon That Ate Atlantis
Wingsister to Jacel Starwanderer, Zephyra IceStorm, Shikha, Rethala, Daerkannon, Nargus StreamWarrior, Merlin and Pizzit

Dragon Code: DC2.D Gf L3218.69m W T PhPaPwPlPt Skh,wl Cpu-- @Ccy!|Cag^,eCbl_ Bic/Bwa/Bwi/Bst/Bzz A+++ Nw Mv++ O H+ $ Fo+ R++ Ac++ J+ S U++ I# V++ Q E++ Df++