Hello there.

Keru

Jun 20, 2021, 9:32:16 AM6/20/21
Hello there,

I've been lurking around for a while now, and I feel it's time to introduce myself.

I'm Keru, but I go by Ethan for most humans. I prefer Keru, but if you feel more comfy calling me by my "human name", I'm okay with that, though I may get mad about it if i'm having a bad day, but that's not that likely so I wouldn't worry about it!

I started following AFD a year ago, as I needed a break from the humans, and while looking for somewhere to go to get a break, someone told me AFD is pretty good, and I guess it is, as I'm now here.

It's a pleasure to be here with all of you, and I hope to see all of you very soon! *smile*

Rawr,
-Keru.
(DC2.Dw Gm L-- W T+ Phlftwv Sku Cbr+ B- A? Nf H $ Fc R+++ Ac+++! J+ S U--- I- V++[dark] Q Tc+++! E+++)

Lord Flame Stryke

Jun 30, 2021, 9:16:15 PM6/30/21
Keru <html...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Hello there,
>
> I've been lurking around for a while now, and I feel it's time to
> introduce myself.
> I'm Keru, but I go by Ethan for most humans. I prefer Keru, but if you
> feel more comfy calling me by my "human name", I'm okay with that,
> though I may get mad about it if i'm having a bad day, but that's not
> that likely so I wouldn't worry about it!

We will address you as you wish to be addressed, Keru, none of us really
likes to use the name of our hosts online. You may call me Flame Stryke,
or LFS for short ^..^

> I started following AFD a year ago, as I needed a break from the
> humans, and while looking for somewhere to go to get a break, someone
> told me AFD is pretty good, and I guess it is, as I'm now here.
> It's a pleasure to be here with all of you, and I hope to see all of
> you very soon! *smile*

Welcome, Keru, to Alfandra!

Lord Flame Stryke
--

DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phwalt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr+++ Nm M+ O H+
$ Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Vutha darastrix, charir saurivic, relinkur, hewa.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand
of Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8
from Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady
Viriatha, Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex© Factory, Lord Balloonmaker,
Borrower of the Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small
Statue of a Green Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper,
Employer of a miniature Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic
Ever-Bill from SeaKing, Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o,
Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep, First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the
Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos, Winner of the *shiny* riddle award from
Pegasus, Wearer of the big *shiny* medal of posting-ness from Pegasus,
Taker of the Gold Medal for Most Posts in March 2007 (369), Aquirer of
the little blue flower from Pegasus, Requirer of the .sig barber as
informed by Lady Viriatha, Adopter of the Scale of Rememberance from Gray
Wing

--
A hypothetical paradox: What would happen in a battle between
an Enterprise security team, who always get killed soon after

Raeadh`ani

Jul 1, 2021, 4:50:39 PM7/1/21
Welcome, Keru! I hope that you find as much enjoyment here as I have over the years! :)

Rae