Discord Link?

loomf...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2019, 11:08:59 PM6/21/19
Hello, everyone. Longtime lurker here. I've been aware of this page for years and never posted until now under the assumption that the community was defunct. I saw that people interested in joining the discord should pm someone with the link, but I don't know how to do so. Any help would be really appreciated! I definitely want to talk to everyone!

Maggie

User

Jun 22, 2019, 4:40:25 PM6/22/19
I dont know what the discord server they’re talking about is, but im in three servers that I could link to if you want

Lord Flame Stryke

Jul 25, 2019, 10:25:56 PM7/25/19
User <jcoope...@gmail.com> wrote in

> I dont know what the discord server they’re talking about is, but im
> in three servers that I could link to if you want

There's an info page here -> https://sites.google.com/site/rawrdiscord/

If you read it and agree to adhere to the rules, please contact someone
on Discord to give you an invite link. My username on Discord is Lord
Flame Stryke#4398; if you send me a friend request to request an invite,
please let me know here or I won't accept your friend request.

Lord Flame Stryke
--

DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phwalt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr+++ Nm M+ O H+
$ Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand
of Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8
from Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady
Viriatha, Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex© Factory, Lord Balloonmaker,
Borrower of the Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small
Statue of a Green Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper,
Employer of a miniature Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic
Ever-Bill from SeaKing, Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o,
Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep, First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the
Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos, Winner of the *shiny* riddle award from
Pegasus, Wearer of the big *shiny* medal of posting-ness from Pegasus,
Taker of the Gold Medal for Most Posts in March 2007 (369), Aquirer of
the little blue flower from Pegasus, Requirer of the .sig barber as
informed by Lady Viriatha, Adopter of the Scale of Rememberance from Gray
Wing

--
"What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind." -- Thomas
Hewitt Key, 1799-1875

Jelle Z.

Mar 8, 2020, 5:32:03 PM3/8/20
I would love to join your Discord server. I have read the rules and accept them. I have sent you an invite on Discord. I hope to meet you soon on your Discord server.

Greetings

send...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2020, 11:19:23 PM3/25/20
On Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 8:25:56 PM UTC-6, Lord Flame Stryke wrote:
> User <jcoope...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > I dont know what the discord server they’re talking about is, but im
> > in three servers that I could link to if you want
> >

> There's an info page here -> https://sites.google.com/site/rawrdiscord/
>
> If you read it and agree to adhere to the rules, please contact someone
> on Discord to give you an invite link. My username on Discord is Lord
> Flame Stryke#4398; if you send me a friend request to request an invite,
> please let me know here or I won't accept your friend request.
>
> Lord Flame Stryke

I've sent a request for invite as well. Would love to join my kin anywhere I can find them!

Athane the Dream Dragon

Apr 12, 2020, 9:09:30 PM4/12/20
On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 04:20:15 +0200, Lord Flame Stryke
<Flame...@Gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Lord FlameStrike, Can you add me to the Discord as well, I've sent
you a Freind Request, and I'm happy to agree to the Rules :-)

regards
Dragons carry you on wings, soft with sleep,
never further than your soul will keep...
And when you wake with the morning's light,
follow their path, to your heart's delight...
(Quelonzia)
"Athane the Dream Dragon" <athane at mage dot co dot uk>
http://www.mage.co.uk/athane

Athane: Ddr Whi A Y++ We Si Ac+ Q+ Ch+ Co++ Di++ Wi Ta Ho- Ea-- Hk++ Hd++ : -==(UDIC)==-

Lord Flame Stryke

Apr 12, 2020, 9:40:14 PM4/12/20
On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 9:08:59 PM UTC-6, Margaret Fletcher wrote:
> Hello, everyone. Longtime lurker here. I've been aware of this page for years and never posted until now under the assumption that the community was defunct. I saw that people interested in joining the discord should pm someone with the link, but I don't know how to do so. Any help would be really appreciated! I definitely want to talk to everyone!
>
> Maggie

Can you tell me your Discord user name? Either via a response here or via email would work.

Thanks.

Lord Flame Stryke
--

DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phwalt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr+++ Nm M+ O H+ $ Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Vutha darastrix, charir saurivic, relinkur, hewa.
[...]

"If I had a million ducats, I'd buy you an exotic pet, like a
dragon or a unicorn." -- Brobdingnagian Bards, "If I Had a
Million Ducats"

Serena Firesong

May 14, 2020, 12:37:11 PM5/14/20
On Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 9:25:56 PM UTC-5, Lord Flame Stryke wrote:

> There's an info page here -> https://sites.google.com/site/rawrdiscord/
>
> If you read it and agree to adhere to the rules, please contact someone
> on Discord to give you an invite link. My username on Discord is Lord
> Flame Stryke#4398; if you send me a friend request to request an invite,
> please let me know here or I won't accept your friend request.
>
> Lord Flame Stryke

What is Discord? Is it real-time chat, like IRC?
- Serena Firesong

Bluefire

May 15, 2020, 7:38:15 AM5/15/20
Pretty much. You can try it without installing the software over at https://discord.com.

Serena Firesong

May 16, 2020, 12:00:48 PM5/16/20
Okay, I'm ready to check it out. My user name is S.Firesong and my four-digit number is #4299.

Lord Flame Stryke

May 16, 2020, 5:07:44 PM5/16/20
Serena Firesong <white...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Okay, I'm ready to check it out. My user name is S.Firesong and my
> four-digit number is #4299.

Friend request sent.

Lord Flame Stryke
--

[...]

"Organic chemistry is the chemistry of carbon compounds.
Biochemistry is the study of carbon compounds that crawl." --
Mike Adams

Drake Wingfire

Jun 4, 2020, 3:03:28 AM6/4/20
I am also interested in joining if possible, I know I haven't been terribly active on here, I tend to lose track of things quite easily it would seem @.=.@

Drake Wingfire#5372

Bluefire

Jun 6, 2020, 3:39:42 PM6/6/20
On 04/06/2020 09:03, Drake Wingfire wrote:
> I am also interested in joining if possible, I know I haven't been terribly active on here, I tend to lose track of things quite easily it would seem @.=.@
>
> Drake Wingfire#5372

Welcome! :)
--
Bluefire | https://bluefi.re/ | DC2. Dw Gm L W T Phvfwlt Sks
Cbk\bl-,bgy,vwh Bfl A- M- H++ $ Fc J I--# V+++ Tc+++! E-

Lord Flame Stryke

Jun 6, 2020, 6:57:38 PM6/6/20
Bluefire <m...@bluefi.re> wrote in news:rbgrdt$dbh$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 04/06/2020 09:03, Drake Wingfire wrote:
>> I am also interested in joining if possible, I know I haven't been
>> terribly active on here, I tend to lose track of things quite easily
>> it would seem @.=.@
>> Drake Wingfire#5372
> Welcome! :)

On the note of joining Discord, if you're going to send me a friend
request, please post a message here letting me know who you are and your
username; I have someone pending that I don't recognize. My name on
Discord, in case it's gotten lost at the beginning of the message, is
Lord Flame Stryke#4398.

Lord Flame Stryke
--

[...]

"The beauty of a pun is in the "Oy!" of the beholder." -- Herd
Thinners

Xela Phaucks

Nov 16, 2020, 3:36:26 AM11/16/20
Ooh I'd love to join this Discord!
I'm Xela#4721

Lord Flame Stryke

Nov 19, 2020, 9:35:56 PM11/19/20
Xela Phaucks <xe...@phaucksie.net> wrote in news:ac5d821e-94a5-4a2b-bde4-
b78e06...@googlegroups.com:

> Ooh I'd love to join this Discord!
> I'm Xela#4721

Hello Xela, and all thosw who would like to join the Discord server!

The Discord server has recently undergone an overview of our invitation
procedures, and it has been decided to restrict new people to those that
are known to a current member. What this means is that, while I am still
a contact for the server, I have to know you and know that you'll be a
good fit for the server. To that end, I ask that you make your presence
known here, or in other dragon and dragonkin areas, and talk to us and
participate in discussions. This will allow us to get to know you, and
if you fit in well in these public places we can add you to the private
server.

I hope this doesn't discourage anyone from joining the newsgroup or other
resources, but we would much rather only invite those who fit in with our
group than have to ban someone who slipped through the cracks and is just
there to cause trouble.

This doesn't mean you have to agree with us all the time. Or, in fact,
any of the time. We just want to know you can disagree amicably and
participate in discussions without making them into a flame war.

Thus, it will most likely take more time than just a post here to get my
attention, although I will still ask that you post here if you send me a
friend request, so at least I have a heads up about who is trying to get
in contact with me.

Lord Flame Stryke
--

[...]

Humor in the Court: Q. Doctor, did you say he was shot in the
woods? A. No, I said he was shot in the lumbar region. -
- Herd Thinners

Rakeela

Nov 20, 2020, 3:31:57 PM11/20/20
I believe LFS is talking about a server that I'm also on. I'm less active on this list (I'm not sure I'm even sending this message correctly), but I'm also a potential contact for the server. Feel free to send me an email.

Lord Flame Stryke

Nov 28, 2020, 12:35:37 AM11/28/20
Rakeela <flame...@gmail.com> wrote in
You did, in fact, post correctly. Welcome to Alfandra.

Lord Flame Stryke
--

[...]

"Do not get on skin" -- Warning on Zep Commercial Heavy Duty
Hand Cleaner with Pumice