Fifty Shades

Anastasia Steele

Feb 28, 2014, 6:46:53 AM2/28/14
"Fifty Shades..." is not a novel, and a film, that merely touches upon these issues, but the characters have been penned in such a way that the relationship tension between them is infectious and is evident in the posters as well. Case in point is the new still or poster which has been released. But just because we have a new poster does not mean that we will forget the old poster! Both the posters are important to analyse this subtle difference between Dakota's submissive Ana and Jamie's dominant Grey.

See more at: http://www.anastasiasteeleandchristiangrey.com