Dragon Ball Z Episode "Evil Kid Buu!"

Michael Ejercito

Nov 19, 2002, 10:25:33 PM11/19/02
A mass of tissue prepares to absorb Vegeta, thus increasing the power
of Majin Buu. But before Vegeta can be encased in a mystical pod, Goku
blasts it away. He then flies a short distance before an image of Buu
grabs him by the legs and slams him into a tissue wall. Goku then
slams blasts the image.
Buu's torso appears from the wall, and tells goku half of him wants
to absorb him. The other, half- his legs, kicks Goku, and Goku strikes
some neural tissue.
Kibito/Shin and the old Supreme Kaiou watch via crystal ball. They
can see Buu standing on a cliff, but can not see what is happening
inside his body. They weonder if Goku and Vegeta are okay.
Goku is trying to get away from Buu, but Buu is everywhere. In
desperation, he fires energy blasts at the images of Buu, wherever
they are. One bladt heads right to the pod holding the fat Buu. The
Buu images blocks the blast.
Goku is worn out, breathing heavily, trying to get more oxygen to
oxidize the glucose in his cells. Majin Buu prepares to kill Goku and
thus end his third chance at life.
Then Vegeta beckons to the monster. He is holding a stalk attaching
the fat Buu's pod to the neural tissue. Buu gets alarmed, and yells at
the Saiyajin prince. He yels that he will not be him if that pod is
detached. He lunges at Vegeta. Before he can reasch him, Vegeta snaps
the stalk.
The image of Buu melts into the neural tissue. Goku wonders if Buu
is gone, but then an image of the head appears. Vegeta yells at Goku
to grab the pods and run.
Outside, standing on a cliff, Buu yells as he begins a painful
metamorphosis. He screams and steams as Dende, Mr. Satan, and the
puppy Bee watch.
As Goklu and Vegeta fly through Buu's body, they sweat. It is hot,
and they feel like they are about to roast alive. Goku mentions that
it feels like a volcano. Along the way, Goku drops Gohan's pod. He
goes down to gran thwe pod, and he lands on his ass. He yells at the
painful burn that resulted from contact with the hot surface of Buu's
tissue.
Suddenly, a huge steam geyser erupts, similar to the geysers in
Yellowstone National Park. Vegeta figures out the steam must be trying
to escape. they see a hole. They fly as fast as they can to the fresh
air outside. But the hole closes! It seems they are stuck.
Goku remembers that Buu steams up when he is mad. He notices steam
approaching them. He gives Vegeta the four pods. A hole opens up to
let out steam. Goku fires a kamehameha blast at the spouting steam,
and he and Vegeta reach the hole.
After getting out, they return to normal size. Gohan, Goten,
Trunks, and Piccolo also go back to normal size, poppiong in like
popcorn. The Kaious celebrate when they see this, knowing that Goku
and Vegeta escaped and weakened Buu as a result. Dende and mr. Satan
also see the Saiyajin warriors emerge.
But the two of them sense something wrong. Buu's power is
increasing. they wonder what is going on. Buu screams, and becomes
shorter.
Then his metamorphosis is complete. Majin Buu is now short and
lean. vegeta saysd that Buu is now puny. But Kibito/shin is worried,
because Buu has now gone back to normal.
In the next episode, the new Buu launches an apocalyptic attack. Is
anyplace in the world safe for Goku and company?

Kushu Hentaimon

Nov 20, 2002, 2:08:59 PM11/20/02
> In the next episode, the new Buu launches an apocalyptic attack. Is
> anyplace in the world safe for Goku and company?

Try Cleveland, giant ki balls of death never destroy Cleveland...

--
Edson - Ecchimancer
Lv. 9 (Edson learns new spell!)

7900 ecchi points
1500 to next level
1 "Damn, you tricked me!" point
5 wise-ass points
5 SeeD points

I own:
ADR-01 (Juri type)
Keroberomon
Juri's dress
Shuichon
Hikari's pajamas
A neverending bottle of Vanilla Coke
Crest of Antisociety (?)
-Metabee type helmet (chain mail) that
-fires magic missles at +8 damage [gift]
-Side Effects: random uttering of "Ik-ik-ik-ik..."
impulse to say "What?!"

"I must have slept for 5 seconds. Well then... Time to kill!"
Buu

Kushu Hentaimon

Nov 20, 2002, 2:08:59 PM11/20/02