Something weird about the US DBZ soundtrack

SSJSonGoku

Sep 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/21/97

On the US DBZ soundtrack, I noticed something weird. Try listening to track
11, "Escape from Piccolo". About 5 minutes into the song, a piano is heard.
What's strange is that the piano sounds totally out of place in the song
(and really crappy too). Being that the episode "Escape from Piccolo" never
aired, it could be that this fits in with some occurence during the show...
Anyway, I just wanted to point it out, did anyone else notice this?
--
Dan Nielsen - ssjso...@bayside.net
http://www.bayside.net/users/ssjsongoku