Dragon Ball Anime

dragonba...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2013, 6:06:39 PM8/29/13
can anyone please email me the Dragon Ball Anime? If you cant, any anime movie would do

SaiyaJedi

Nov 24, 2013, 1:15:20 AM11/24/13
On Friday, August 30, 2013 7:06:39 AM UTC+9, Son Goku wrote:
> can anyone please email me the Dragon Ball Anime? If you cant, any anime movie would do

Send movies? By email? How quaint. Fitting that you should be posting this on Usenet. I suppose you want them in 160x120 resolution RealMedia format, as well? Or is that too much for your dialup connection to handle?

Incidentally, there are these things called "DVDs" that you can buy and bring home and watch. I hear they even have subtitled Japanese on them.