R.I.P. Kuririn

LTD2451

Jan 1, 2003, 1:50:03 PM1/1/03
Kuririn very first death has finally been shown to our shores. It's a shame
that our favorite little monk has been killed. I know he comes back, butit was
sad to see Goku seeing his closet friend dead. Until he's resurrected, rest in
piece Kuririn. We'll await your return 23rd tenkichi budoki.

Ben Bigwig

Jan 1, 2003, 6:12:19 PM1/1/03

Hey jackass,

Next time you want to talk about something that's a spoiler, DON'T put the
spoiler in subject header, and then in the actual message, gve several lines
of spoiler space.
--
Ben Bigwig
benb...@earthlink.net