[OT] Re: Star Wars: Master Yoda

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Dec 7, 2016, 10:01:30 PM12/7/16
On 8/12/2016 5:57 AM, Pepe the Frog wrote:
> Shit can be fermented and makes good fertilizer.
> Man Wai Chang will not let us kill him.

Please allow me borrow your question to ask another question about
Master Yoda (and maybe Master Obi-wan Kenobi) in Star Wars:

What is the difference between Master Yoda and Shit?
Shit can be fermented and makes good fertilizer.
Master Yoda will not let us kill him.

BTW, is it possible for a human being to vanish and disappear like
Master Obi-wan Kenobi in movie Star Wars: A New Hope, leaving nothing
but his clothes? :)

Obi-Wan Kenobi Vs Darth Vader HD (fast-forward to verse 1:52)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kpHK4YIwY4