Dragonball Z is RACIST to NIGGERS

Wolfy Pup

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00

Bubba Blowmehard <anon...@cotse.com> wrote in message
news:2000032605...@cotse.com...

> Ther'es one nigger in the whole series, and he be Mr. Popo.
> He be black fat and have red puffed lips and talken "Yessuh.
> Yessuh Missah Kami".Truly this nigger bashing in the series
> is showing that Toryiama hated spear chuckers.
>
> I think DBZ should be banned of the airwaves due to this
> vile hatred of niggers. What about you?
> --
> Anon news web interface. FAQ available for review at:
> http://packetderm.cotse.com/cgi-bin/blockit.cgi

No one will tolerate any talk of banning DBZ. That is unAmerican and just
as bad as any racism you think might be in this show. But there isn't. I
never recalled Mr. Popo saying "Yessuh Mr. Kami" (It would be Kami-Sama if
you wanted to be correct.) He lives in a majestic palace in the sky.

You stabbed yourself, when you said "Niggers" so you should stop talking
trash. If you want everyone in this newsgroup to put you on their ignore
list, then go right ahead, and keep talking.

I am white and I'm not afraid to tell you that you're making blacks look bad
by putting up posts like this.

Oh and another thing. Anyone talks about banning DBZ will go straight into
my ignore bucket.

SonicChaos

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Wolfy Pup <WOLF...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

> No one will tolerate any talk of banning DBZ. That is unAmerican and just
> as bad as any racism you think might be in this show.

Banning things seems VERY American to me.
"I'll Buy That For A Dollar!"
--SonicChaos
AIM - SSJ SonicChaos
Visit My Sailor Venus Shrine
The V-Files
http://members.xoom.com/SonicChaos/files.html

D1.1 MTR++>@ VEJ++* BUR++! SCB+++! A18++! ELN+! TCS++
MBU+ f+++ n+ iM $+

MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:7-m+ F:sVe>+++Mo>++:vBr+:aNa+ D:sMe>--
X:***[*]:a[Cl]s|ClRR1R2d:m1s O:d-[+]:!s:?o:a-:h++
P:a++:s+:w:f+:eBr:hBlLb:t:*Vr:y11%:r|

Chris Dawson

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
>Ther'es one nigger in the whole series, and he be Mr. Popo.
>> He be black fat and have red puffed lips and talken "Yessuh.
>> Yessuh Missah Kami".Truly this nigger bashing in the series
>> is showing that Toryiama hated spear chuckers.
>>
>> I think DBZ should be banned of the airwaves due to this
>> vile hatred of niggers. What about you?

How many animes have you seen with black people in it? Not many by my
standards.

-Chris Dawsom
"I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed" -George Carlin
"Doc Harris is God" -Chris Dawson

Tony Garossino

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00

How many black people have you seen in Japan? but seriously, Dragonball
has a bunch of black guys in it, just look at the original series.
Besides this guys just a troll, there's no reason to fight about
something he said.

peace,
Tony Garossino

TerraMoon (Gekai Hitokiri)

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00

> Banning things seems VERY American to me.
> --

heh heh heh...

Couldn't agree more.

---,--'{@ ---,--'{@ ---,--'{@
TerraMoon
- Keeper of Ryou of the Wild Meower
- There is something I must admit to.
I love learning foreign languages so that I
can write such creative sentences like,
"J'ai le maïs dans des mes oreilles."
and "Toomorokoshi ga watashi no mimi
ni arimasu."
ICQ: 247461
AOL IM: Nana Gou
Voice Mail: 1(877)277-9267
http://terramoon.dhs.org
http://www.cybrinx.com
---,--'{@ ---,--'{@ ---,--'{@

Edward C. Bernard

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
There may be only one prominent black character, but that one is at the
right hand of Kami. Not a bad existence.

Cynthia

SSJ Matt Man with his Ballistic Chainsaw who can't wait to get his drivers license even though it's 3 years away so he can get a

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
Uubu's black er, brown.

_____________SSJ Matt Man/Matt Gunner...???
I have nothing else to say.

..Thank you for listening.

Donna Conlin

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
Heh, heh... I figured I'd get more people to read this by posting it under
such a header...

Hey, everybody, I need some suggestions: I want to post some of my DBZ
fanart somewhere on the internet, but I want to find out what sites are
notable for their fanart. Most of the sites I've seen have fanart
sections that are just minor add-ons and not the main focus. Are there
any sites specifically created to post fanart, and are they popular?
Where should I send my pics to? Arigatou gozaimasu ;')

aoi-otaku

isamu

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
In article <38DEA43F...@localnet.com>, Donna Conlin

<dan...@localnet.com> wrote:
>Heh, heh... I figured I'd get more people to read this by
posting it under
>such a header.

Umm... Donna. Are you saying you're the one who started this
post under the name Bubba Blowmehard?

JoshPimpen

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
OH NO! Dont get me started about AMERICA! The greatest country in the world!
The home of hulkamania and rocky. Theres no better place in the world. God
bless USA.

josh
pimpin aint easy

valerie with her veggie plush

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00

>Umm... Donna. Are you saying you're the one who started this
>post under the name Bubba Blowmehard?

No, she's saying she wants to post a message to this thread because it
is generating a lot of attention.

-valerie
http://members.tripod.com/~valerie
Lupin: "Where's Goemon going?"
Jigen: "He said he was going to look for an angel."
Lupin: "EH? Is he the hero in some shoujo manga?"

Drax316

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
>The home of hulkamania and rocky

When it comes crashing down, and it hurts to hide;

ya' gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide.

Well, you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride;

I gotta be a man--I can't let it slide

I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man;

I am a real American, fight for what's right--fight for your life!

I don't feel too strong about right and wrong;

And I don't take trouble for very long.

I got somethin' deep inside of me,and courage is the thing that keeps us free.

I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man;

I am a real American, fight for what's right--fight for your life!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Ohhh yeah brutha!
::80's Flashback now over::

~This Was Super Saiya-jin Drax

"If u can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit"
- Joax Vegeta

"I'll kill you"- Heero Yui
"Booya!"- Shane McMahon
"Megatrons do not surrender, we conquer!" -BW Megatron

Maduler

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
LO MOTHERF'N L!!!!
I was laughing my ass off as soon as I realized what it was. The second
funniest song, behind "Mr. Roboto"
Sample lyric:
I aaaam the moooodern maaaaan
(secret,secret, I've got a secret)

With paaarts made in Japaaaaan
(secret,secret, I've got a secret)

And It's not a joke song! Styx is famous for crap songs like "Come Sail Away"
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm sailiiiiiiing awaaaaaaaaaaaay

set an open coooooooourse for the viiiiiiirgiin seeeeeea

/madula madula
/me love you long time

Donna Conlin

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
Ack! No! I just figured since so many people were responding to this that my
message would get read more often. BTW, my name's Chelsea; Donna is me mum.

aoi-otaku

isamu wrote:

> In article <38DEA43F...@localnet.com>, Donna Conlin
> <dan...@localnet.com> wrote:
> >Heh, heh... I figured I'd get more people to read this by
> posting it under
> >such a header.
>

> Umm... Donna. Are you saying you're the one who started this
> post under the name Bubba Blowmehard?

JoshPimpen

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00

OH MY GOODNESS! I thought i was the only hulkamania left out here that knew the
words to real american. You are the man brother.

josh
pimpin aint easy

Drax316

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
>OH MY GOODNESS! I thought i was the only hulkamania left out here that knew
>the
>words to real american. You are the man brother.
>
>josh
>pimpin aint easy

There are some of us left, but we're a dying breed, lol.

Jothat

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00

>Whatcha gonna do afd'ers when the real truth, the 24 inch
pythons, and
>hulkamania runs wild over you.

Hide from your incredible biceps.

--In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military
court for a crime they didnt commit. These men promptly escaped
from a maximum security stockade to the AFD underground. Today,
still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of
fortune. If you have a problem. If no one else can help, and if
you can find them. Maybe you can hire........the Jothat team.

JoshPimpen

Mar 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/30/00

>There are some of us left, but we're a dying breed, lol.
>
>~This Was Super Saiya-jin Drax
>
>"If u can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit"
>- Joax Vegeta
>
>"I'll kill you"- Heero Yui
>"Booya!"- Shane McMahon
>"Megatrons do not surrender, we conquer!" -BW Megatron

Just remember the 4 demandments= say your prayers,train,take your vitamins, and
believe in yourself.

josh
pimpin aint easy

Drax316

Mar 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/30/00
Oh yeah brotha, so I to can have 24 inch pythons...
:)

JoshPimpen

Maduler

Mar 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/31/00
>--In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military
>court for a crime they didnt commit. These men promptly escaped
>from a maximum security stockade to the AFD underground. Today,
>still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of
>fortune. If you have a problem. If no one else can help, and if
>you can find them. Maybe you can hire........the homo team.

Oh my God Becky, look at her butt. It is so big. She looks like one of those
rap guys girlfriends.

Tazer

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
Yo!
Excuse me for wakin' up, but on Sun, 26 Mar 2000 15:51:01 GMT
I saw that "Edward C. Bernard" <tk...@ev1.net> wrote:

>There may be only one prominent black character, but that one is at the
>right hand of Kami. Not a bad existence.

for wat its worth, Mr Popo is the ONLY black chara in the whole series.

Tazer- ICQ# 28913025
"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to
think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing
superstitions and taboos." -H. L. Mencken, 1919
_Ozimandas_,lvl 7 Paladin, Brell Serilis server |
_Kuririn_, lvl 12 Paladin, Quellious server > on "EverQuest"
_Kulilin_, lvl 7 Magician, Quellious server |

Tazer

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
Yo!
Excuse me for wakin' up, but on Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:46:45 -0800
I saw that "SonicChaos" <ssj_t...@SPAMSUCKSdbzmail.com> wrote:

>Wolfy Pup <WOLF...@prodigy.net> wrote in message
>>

>> No one will tolerate any talk of banning DBZ. That is unAmerican and just
>> as bad as any racism you think might be in this show.
>

>Banning things seems VERY American to me.

U would think so.....but in actually its not.

SSJ Matt Man with his Ballistic Chainsaw who can't wait to get his drivers license even though it's 3 years away so he can get a

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
It's BET FGS! What do you want. That's like saying "I don't see
any blacks in the KKK." They're not supposed to be there so they
aren't. DARN IT!

_____________SSJ Matt Man/Matt Gunner...???
I have nothing else to say.

..Thank you for listening.

Goku

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00
ta...@escape.com (Tazer) wrote in <38e95749...@news.escape.com>:

HEllo Dragonball takes place in Japan at around 700 or so AD! and so what
if there aren't any blacks there aren't even any whites?? well... except
maybe for chaozu...

And i don't remember watching any non-blacks on the BET channel

Tazer

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00
Yo!
Excuse me for wakin' up, but on Sun, 02 Apr 2000 01:43:39 GMT
I saw that bp...@bpftp.com (Goku) wrote:

>HEllo Dragonball takes place in Japan at around 700 or so AD! and so what
>if there aren't any blacks there aren't even any whites?? well... except
>maybe for chaozu...

hel-LO!! I dont believe the nation of Nihon (Japan), or any other nation,
is mentioned ANYWHERE during the series. as it stands thats not even our
planet Earth, but another 1 that has similar qualities......

>And i don't remember watching any non-blacks on the BET channel

there have been PLENTY of "whites" on BET; just not a whole lot of, if any,
"white"-specific programming.

but then again I have a problem with BET in and of iself anyway so......

Neal

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00

>Oh my God Becky, look at her butt. It is so big. She looks like one of those
>rap guys girlfriends.

Hehe. How did we get on the subject of this song?

Neal
The Super Sapien-jin
http://latimer.webhostme.com

A lot of Diet Mountain Dew was probably harmed during the production of this
message.

Warning:
Federal law mandates the consumption of alcohol while viewing this message.

Tazer

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
Yo!
Excuse me for wakin' up, but on 09 Apr 2000 08:04:11 GMT
I saw that nich...@aol.com (Ni Chi Kari) wrote:

>>for wat its worth, Mr Popo is the ONLY black chara in the whole series.
>

>Not exactly. What about Killer Senshu from the Tenka ichi budokai? Eh! Eh?

ummm....he's not black. think about it.

Tazer- ICQ# 28913025
"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to
think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing
superstitions and taboos." -H. L. Mencken, 1919

"Its not WHO ya are or WHERE ya come from or even WHERE ya going that
matters to me, just WHAT ya got and HOW I can get it from ya without
you noticing...." -me, 1998

_Ozimandas_,lvl 7 Paladin, Brell Serilis server |

_Kuririn_, lvl 15 Paladin, Quellious server > on "EverQuest"
_Kulilin_, lvl 8 Magician, Quellious server |

Piccolo

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
Well there's also Oub the reincarnation of Boo his black!!

20000409040411...@ng-fu1.aol.com...

http://www.angelfire.com/mo/nichikari/frameset.html

> "You do not have to be a genius to make up a witty quote. I think I just
made a
> perfect example of that." - Ni Chi Kari's other personality, Mr. Baka-kun.

Tazer

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
Yo!
Excuse me for wakin' up, but on Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:26:42 GMT
I saw that "Piccolo" <jean-richa...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>"Ni Chi Kari" <nich...@aol.com> a ecrit dans le message news:

>20000409040411...@ng-fu1.aol.com...
>> >for wat its worth, Mr Popo is the ONLY black chara in the whole series.
>>
>> Not exactly. What about Killer Senshu from the Tenka ichi budokai? Eh! Eh?
>>

>Well there's also Oub the reincarnation of Boo his black!!

he's not black, he's more Pacific-Islander.

BigSte

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
This whole thread is stupid.
In fact the subject line is an OxyMORON in itself.

Tazer <ta...@escape.com> wrote in message

Maduler

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
>In fact the subject line is an OxyMORON in itself.

eehhh...it might seem like that, but it's not.

KOJ Majin Sambo

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
>>In fact the subject line is an OxyMORON in itself.
>
>eehhh...it might seem like that, but it's not.

Madula is right, its not. An oxymoron is when two wards are put together when
they have dissimilar meanings. Goddam, im smart.
"I will fight to the death for justice"
-me

Blessed is he who sits on a bee, for he shall rise again

eve...@webtv.net

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
a dark and winding path is never dark if you have inner light

Robert Stewart

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
hmm. there is yet another black character i believe. he is mentioned
at the very end of the DragonBallZ manga. Described as a black-skinned
country boy (or something like that). Also ya'll had mentioned the
OXYmoron and someone spoke up and said that Oxymoron was used
improperly. the correct term for what occured in the subject line i
believe would be a paradox.

Peace! Peace!

-FastBobby

"It is better to believe than to disbelieve, In so doing you bring
everything to the realm of possibility." - Albert Einstein

Tazer

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
Yo!
Excuse me for wakin' up, but on 14 Apr 2000 01:45:28 GMT
I saw that fre...@aol.commuter (KOJ Majin Sambo) wrote:

>>>In fact the subject line is an OxyMORON in itself.
>>
>>eehhh...it might seem like that, but it's not.
>
>Madula is right, its not. An oxymoron is when two wards are put together when
>they have dissimilar meanings. Goddam, im smart.

yeah, like "government intellegence".

!)

Tazer

Apr 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/16/00
Yo!
Excuse me for wakin' up, but on Sat, 15 Apr 2000 00:40:41 -0400 (EDT)
I saw that Fast...@webtv.net (Robert Stewart) wrote:

>hmm. there is yet another black character i believe. he is mentioned
>at the very end of the DragonBallZ manga. Described as a black-skinned
>country boy (or something like that).

sounds like yur talkin' about Ubuu, and no he's not "black" either.

Neal

Apr 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/16/00
>yeah, like "government intellegence".

It's Army Intellegence or the best one ever...

Microsoft Works.

Tazer

Apr 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/16/00
Yo!
Excuse me for wakin' up, but on 16 Apr 2000 08:17:54 GMT
I saw that majinb...@aol.com (Neal) wrote:

>>yeah, like "government intellegence".
>
>It's Army Intellegence or the best one ever...
>
>Microsoft Works.

I think mine can also apply.

Robert Stewart

Apr 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/16/00
Hey. Thanks for the response. I was saying that based on something i
read in one of the manga summaries at www.planetnamek.com . In a new
character profile it states the following:
"Uubu: A little black-skinned country boy, with a shaggy mohawk."

If im mistaken it was because i mistook "black-skinned" for "black". In
that case my bad. But anyway. im out.

Talen

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
On Sat, 15 Apr 2000 00:40:41 -0400 (EDT), Fast...@webtv.net (Robert
Stewart) wrote:

>Also ya'll had mentioned the OXYmoron and someone spoke up and said
>that Oxymoron was used improperly. the correct term for what occured
>in the subject line i believe would be a paradox.

Nope. Both wrong. It's a tortology. Or a redundancy. In this case, it's six
one way, half a dozen the other.

A paradox is, for example, how Our Youngest Poster can be both five and
twenty at the same time.

An oxymoron is a self-contradicting statement. Such as (oh, the millions of
gags, but anyway) "gradually simultaneously" (messy use of double adverbs,
but anyway), or a "gradual simultaneous reaction". Or an "honest liar"
(Which is also a paradox).

What we have here is a tortology. That would be "Simultaneously, the lights
came on all at the same time". Or a redundancy, which is pretty easy to
make. "Not only do I not turn into a girl with cold water, but I no longer
have my Nyaniichuan curse!" (I'm pretty sure I saw that in a serious Ranma
fic once...)

There. I successfully wasted your time by making you look at this post like
it actually was worth chicken-spit. Neat, huh?

Talen

Remove the b from .comb to e-mail
"Obtenez la Vache. Méfiez-vous du Fromage"
http://www.crosswinds.net/~kuroma/
http://www.crosswinds.net/~ksna/

Cadmus-san

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
<snip>

> A paradox is, for example, how Our Youngest Poster can be both five and
> twenty at the same time.

</snip>

And that's literally five and twenty at the same time. None of that
"You're only as old as you feel" BS. Heh.

--
____________________
-Cadmus

The Official AFD website! (Beta page! Why am I so excited?!)
http://lovetron.hispeed.com/

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to
think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing

superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion
that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable,
and so, if he is a romantic, he tries to change it. And even if he is
not romantic personally he is very apt to spread discontent among those
who are." - H.L. Mencken (Smart Set Magazine December, 1919)

“Oh he’s just playing ‘Wiggle Pup’ it’s a puppy he created that flies by
wagging it’s tail! I tell ya..... that dog’s had some amazing
adventures!” -Chief Wiggum (“The Simpsons”)

$$$$ Buy your Bowl Disrupter online now, and make your enemies scream in
diarrheatic terror! $$$$

Matthew Gallant

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
Join the wrong club, because it's spelled "tautology".

"Talen" <tal...@optusnet.comb.au> wrote in message

Robert Stewart

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
Wow, I have missed several posts since mine. Blasted Webtv needs to
pick these things up. Oh well. Perhaps sometimes it is better to not
see some posts, although it still is aggravating. Till next time folks.
I would respond to some of the posts if only i could see them all, since
i cant, i believe it would be very difficult to make a decent shot at
rebuttal. runon sentence just passed.

Tazer

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
Yo!
Excuse me for wakin' up, but on Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:17:22 -0400 (EDT)
I saw that Fast...@webtv.net (Robert Stewart) wrote:

>Hey. Thanks for the response. I was saying that based on something i
>read in one of the manga summaries at www.planetnamek.com . In a new
>character profile it states the following:
>"Uubu: A little black-skinned country boy, with a shaggy mohawk."
>
>If im mistaken it was because i mistook "black-skinned" for "black". In
>that case my bad. But anyway. im out.

hey, np man.....np.
(thats EQ-speak ya'll.)

!)

Tazer- ICQ# 28913025

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to
think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing

DragonB...@webtv.net

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00

Tazer

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Yo!
Excuse me for wakin' up, but on Sun, 23 Apr 2000 01:25:55 -0400 (EDT)
I saw that DragonB...@webtv.net wrote:

>Hi

Yo!

>I'm from alt.discuss.dragonball and I'm just paying a visit to you guys.
>There is a black fellow in that baseball game Yamcha was playing.
>Remember? He got all jittery 'cause the coach was driving him crazy with
>the signs.

nope, Mr Popo is STILL the only black chara in DB.

>Solomon Grundy wants some pants too!

I LOVE this commercial bumper!!!

Tazer

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Yo!
Excuse me for wakin' up, but on Sun, 23 Apr 2000 01:25:55 -0400 (EDT)
I saw that DragonB...@webtv.net wrote:

>I'm from alt.discuss.dragonball and I'm just paying a visit to you guys.

speaking of other NGs....Y cant I find alt.discuss.anime.dragonball
anywhere??

it wont even show up on Deja.......WTF!!

Wereallmad

Monaco, with Characters Special 2!

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
"Tazer" wrote:
> nope, Mr Popo is STILL the only black chara in DB.

Oh, so we are talking about _all_ of DB, and not just Z. What about Black Hosa from RRA then?

-Monaco

Cbread1932: i was in the shower...naked.....thinking of gallagher...
Cbread1932: *cringes*

http://www.cifnet.com/~monaco/cgi-bin/dekoder.cgi

D1.1 BUR++* VEJ++/+++! CVJ+/++ AVJ++ MBR++/+
"Paikuhan"++/+ BAB--- DAB+ KME++* OSJ+
f++>+++ n+ iWMP $+++ FDBZ86/FDBZ92 F23

Edson of the Dead Flame

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
>>I'm from alt.discuss.dragonball and I'm just paying a visit to you guys.
>>There is a black fellow in that baseball game Yamcha was playing.
>>Remember? He got all jittery 'cause the coach was driving him crazy with
>>the signs.

You mean the guy who was referred to as "Pepper Johnson" in the dub?

>>Solomon Grundy wants some pants too!
>

>I LOVE this commercial bumper!!!

"I just want some pants, a decent pair of pants!"

Edson
Fourth Horseman of AHSM

Callisto: "Are you falling in love with me?"
Guy: "And what if I were?"
Callisto: "Then I'd have to kill you."

"Omae o Korosu"
Heero Yuy

"You're afraid of dying, aren't you guys..? In that case...
YOU SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING AT ALL!"- Quatre

The Cash Money motto: "Drink 'til we throw up."

Dub Piccolo: "Haven't you ever heard the story of David and Goliath?"
MST Vegeta: "I'm an alien from a faraway planet in another galaxy.
Of course I know about biblical stories, televised news
programs, Earth's timekeeping methods, and the English
language."

SSJ Rampager

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
>I'm from alt.discuss.dragonball

There's another DB/Z/GT NG besides AFD and alt.fan.dragonball.us?
Wierd...anyway no binaries mister WebTVer. <gets mad becuase that song
sucks and the graphic froze his computer>
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~RAMPAGE with a new email address, ssjra...@home.com

SSJ Rampager

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
>~RAMPAGE
R, heh, forgot the R in Rampager....

~RAMPAGER, who didn't for get the R this time

Tazer

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
Yo!
Excuse me for wakin' up, but on Sun, 23 Apr 2000 10:55:04 -0500
I saw that "Monaco, with Characters Special 2!" <yourmo...@mon.aco>
wrote:

>"Tazer" wrote:
>> nope, Mr Popo is STILL the only black chara in DB.
>
>Oh, so we are talking about _all_ of DB, and not just Z. What about Black Hosa from RRA then?

nope, he's not black either.

Ni Chi Kari

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
>for wat its worth, Mr Popo is the ONLY black chara in the whole series.

Not exactly. What about Killer Senshu from the Tenka ichi budokai? Eh! Eh?

Ni Chi Kari's Anime Pagoda, http://www.angelfire.com/mo/nichikari/frameset.html

"You do not have to be a genius to make up a witty quote. I think I just made a
perfect example of that." - Ni Chi Kari's other personality, Mr. Baka-kun.

Karlore Hunter

Feb 7, 2023, 12:00:34 AM2/7/23
wtf yall niggers on, dragonball z is not racist its gay

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Feb 11, 2023, 1:01:14 AM2/11/23
It's just entertainment!! Is it against your religious faith? :)