Dragon Ball episodes

Andrej Capka

Jan 7, 2002, 7:12:53 PM1/7/02

Dear fans!

After local TV network started playing Dragon Ball, well I got addicted.
Problem is that they only bought first 50 episodes of serial and stopped
emitting somewhere in the middle of Red ribbon saga.
So, please have mercy on my soul and if you have other episodes please
share them with me. If you can send them on CD to me, first time we meet
I'll pay all the beer you can drink :)

Otherwise is there any web site I can download episodes from in any
decent quality.

Many many thanks

--
Andrej Capka
(aca...@jagor.srce.hr)

Maya

Jan 7, 2002, 7:46:54 PM1/7/02
mee too

Nikok BLF

Jan 7, 2002, 8:01:04 PM1/7/02
"Andrej Capka" ha scritto

> Dear fans!

Argomenta.

Marty Ondrusek

Jan 7, 2002, 8:10:33 PM1/7/02
this isn't a warez NG. just buy the ep's on video or DVD
"Nikok BLF" <binlade...@libero.it> wrote in message

ZeD

Jan 8, 2002, 1:44:26 AM1/8/02
Ma tu guarda! "Marty Ondrusek" <ma...@verbergen.net> s' e' mess' a
scrivere...

> this isn't a warez NG. just buy the ep's on video or DVD

mee too

--
ZeD

10/12/2001
500 messaggi in una giornata.

Andrej Capka

Jan 8, 2002, 5:03:26 AM1/8/02

"Marty Ondrusek" <ma...@verbergen.net> wrote in message

> this isn't a warez NG. just buy the ep's on video or DVD

Could you please tell me where to order them from?????

Strudel Technirama

Jan 8, 2002, 1:27:38 PM1/8/02
> > Dear fans!
> >

> Argomenta.
ti amo quando fai cosě

Triple Rach

Jan 8, 2002, 3:07:54 PM1/8/02
>> this isn't a warez NG. just buy the ep's on video or DVD
>
>Could you please tell me where to order them from?????

Lots of places sell them.

http://www.suncoast.com

http://www.amazon.com

http://www.zstore.com

http://www.righstuf.com

http://www.buy.com

Et cetera, et cetera...

- - -
-The Ayatollah of Coca-Cola, Rachel Oliver

Maniacmous

Jan 8, 2002, 3:41:47 PM1/8/02
I can't believe I get to say this...normally Ben Bigwig's job (others take it
too occasionally), but this group doesn't support
free/downloaded/hacked/warezed anything, especially not episodes that other
people have the decency to either buy or wait for the opportunity to buy (these
are the legals I'm talking about, not some fansubs or something here). Please,
if you want these types of things, don't ask here, we all collectively (I hope
I can speak for most everyone, if not, sorry) don't want to answer these
questions or flame you too bad, so just get out, while you can.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 8, 2002, 5:03:38 PM1/8/02
>From: mania...@aol.com (Maniacmous)
>Date: 01/08/2002 12:41 PM Pacific Standard Time

Ummm, if you hadn't noticed, the guy's E-Mail was from ".hr", so he was
likely posting from Croatia. You DID notice he said his Local TV network was
showing the Red Ribbon saga, right? I think it's already obvious that many
posters here aren't from the US, or an English-speaking country, for that
matter. English posting is just considered good Netiquette, for some reason.
Unless Region 4 applies to Eastern Europe, I don't think this affects
Funimation in any way, so I don't think any of "our" copyright issues apply!
The guy (?) just wants some help! It's a big world, so don't let your regional
issues cloud your judgement!

- Vaughner

"Oh sweet baby Jesus, I'm a female anime-type character and I'm being atacked
by tentacles!!! That means there's only one thing that could happen next!!"
- Bimbo Moneymaker, (www.)Exploitation Now(.com)

Maniacmous

Jan 9, 2002, 3:05:05 PM1/9/02
I have no regional issues whatsoever, in fact I don't even believe the US to be
the best country in the world, not by a long shot, but region aside, there is
someone somplace losing a little money every time someone downloads, besides,
there are many unscrupulous people here, from the US and the rest of the world,
that would take any link or search site and exploit it for themselves. The
FAQ, as well as common decency say just to buy the episodes, and to forgo
trying to download them (or at least ask here). So when it comes down to it, I
don't care where you are from, who owns what, or anything else for that matter,
I just don't like pirates...plain and simple.

Christopher Philip Mauer

Jan 9, 2002, 4:32:19 PM1/9/02

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" wrote:

> Ummm, if you hadn't noticed, the guy's E-Mail was from ".hr", so he was
> likely posting from Croatia. You DID notice he said his Local TV network was
> showing the Red Ribbon saga, right? I think it's already obvious that many
> posters here aren't from the US, or an English-speaking country, for that
> matter. English posting is just considered good Netiquette, for some reason.
> Unless Region 4 applies to Eastern Europe, I don't think this affects
> Funimation in any way, so I don't think any of "our" copyright issues apply!
> The guy (?) just wants some help! It's a big world, so don't let your regional
> issues cloud your judgement!

your point about the ethnocentrism in the US is valid; pretty much
everything else you said is not.

the faq states that this behavior is not appropriate, and the poster
either didn't read it, didn't understand it, or decided to ignore it,
thereby making his rebuking appropriate.

and if you think that you can take a piece of my copyrighted
property, run to hungary, make 50 copies, and give them away
to friends, you're mistaken and in violation of the law.

what you call ""our" copyright issues" have a very wide scope
and "fair use" has a hugely narrow scope.

if you want to get right down to it, posting a fanfic using
characters of concepts that were created by someone else is in violation
of copyright laws if you haven't received permission from the
owner.

--

cpm...@northwestern.edu