OT:To all the people on the board who are mad at me

Chaos Knight

Jan 10, 2003, 9:14:20 PM1/10/03
A comment earlier about webtv. I'm sorry if my mommy and daddy didn't by
me a computer. I kinda cant afford that type of thing. Working 2 jobs
and supporting my family kinda leaves me a little broke. I don't have
kids yet my parents are unable to work. I only having fun on this board
cause I've been sick for this whole week.
My girlfriend said I shouldn't bother with this board anymore cause more
then half you kids are way too uptight about everything.
Oh except Hentai I see alot of you kids like that, wow a anime character
naked oo..hey everyone has there thing (no matter how weird it is, not
my thing though.. jeaz that how I know 90% of people here are kids. But
hey some of you actually know what your talking about but others just
reply so negitive to everything. One kid posts about Super5.com more
then half bitched about oh that illegal. Who cares! This is a discussion
board. Why do most of you act like you have sticks up your asses your
young, you have the whole rest of your life to be a uptight asshole. No
one likes a asshole, and everyone that acts they way some of you kids
act wouldn't last 10 seconds in this world. I'm not going to sit here
and single everyone out here but most of you know who you are. Every
post I see some of you guys make is really negative if your that pissed
off at everything, go play a sport or something, I don't care if I get
replies to this. I post here for fun some of you take this way too
seriously. I mean what would Goku think huh? *Smirks*lol

Rachel Oliver

Jan 10, 2003, 10:32:28 PM1/10/03
Chaos Knight wrote:

> I mean what would Goku think huh?

Gokuu would probably say, "Hara hetta naa..."

--
-The Ayatollah of Coca-Cola, FKA Triple Rach
http://magikarp46.dyndns.org

James Allen Stanfield, 03/19/86-10/01/02
Rest in Peace, Jim, we love you.

Omega037

Jan 11, 2003, 1:00:31 AM1/11/03

"Chaos Knight" <otak...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> jeaz that how I know 90% of people here are kids. But

I'm an adult. You would actually be surprised at how many of the regular
posters here are adults. I do agree that some of us act kinda
immature(myself included), but thats just the nature of newsgroups like this
one.

> hey some of you actually know what your talking about but others just
> reply so negitive to everything. One kid posts about Super5.com more
> then half bitched about oh that illegal. Who cares! This is a discussion
> board.

We stopped running out of good DBZ-related topics a while ago, now we gotta
settle for what we got. The reason we bitch about Super5.com(the DBGT
fansubs) is not that we dislike piracy that much, but we dislike those who
don't read the rules. If something is clearly stated in the AFD FAQ and
someone goes against it, we get angry. That is what we are really bitching
about.

> Why do most of you act like you have sticks up your asses your
> young, you have the whole rest of your life to be a uptight asshole. No
> one likes a asshole, and everyone that acts they way some of you kids
> act wouldn't last 10 seconds in this world.

Its a newsgroup, people come here to have fun and let loose. A lot of the
stuff I say here I wouldn't have the balls to repeat in public. Newsgroups
allow you to drop your polite face and act like the badass you want to but
dont have the balls to in real life.

> Every post I see some of you guys make is really negative if your that
pissed

> off at everything, go play a sport or something.

Check the past 3 or 4 threads that I have started, they all deal with DBZ
topics that have real, normal discussion and such.

> I don't care if I get replies to this.

Obviously.

> I post here for fun some of you take this way too seriously.

I agree some people take it too seriously, but they just don't like idiots.

distant

Jan 11, 2003, 1:07:09 AM1/11/03
This isn't a board.

Pahsons, new and improved with special XY-87

Jan 11, 2003, 7:46:36 AM1/11/03
Now with more horsepower and better gas

> A comment earlier about webtv. I'm sorry if my mommy and daddy didn't by
> me a computer.

Me and my wife bought our own comp. You're still an idiot.

> I kinda cant afford that type of thing. Working 2 jobs
> and supporting my family kinda leaves me a little broke.

Gee, I do that, sounds like you work some shit jobs. Wait, my OWN family,
you know, married, house, etc...

> I don't have
> kids yet my parents are unable to work.

? I don't see what either has to do with the other, but, I have a kid, and
I have parents too!

> I only having fun on this board

Newsgroup, this is not a message board you twit

> cause I've been sick for this whole week.
> My girlfriend said I shouldn't bother with this board anymore cause more
> then half you kids are way too uptight about everything.
> Oh except Hentai I see alot of you kids like that, wow a anime character
> naked oo..hey everyone has there thing (no matter how weird it is, not
> my thing though.. jeaz that how I know 90% of people here are kids.

The kids here are the most mature ones

> But
> hey some of you actually know what your talking about but others just
> reply so negitive to everything. One kid posts about Super5.com more
> then half bitched about oh that illegal. Who cares! This is a discussion
> board. Why do most of you act like you have sticks up your asses your
> young, you have the whole rest of your life to be a uptight asshole. No
> one likes a asshole, and everyone that acts they way some of you kids
> act wouldn't last 10 seconds in this world.

Sounds like advice you should follow

> I'm not going to sit here
> and single everyone out here but most of you know who you are. Every
> post I see some of you guys make is really negative if your that pissed
> off at everything, go play a sport or something,

Troll hunting is a sport

> I don't care if I get
> replies to this.

Yes you do

> I post here for fun some of you take this way too
> seriously. I mean what would Goku think huh? *Smirks*lol

He would think, "What a wimp, why doesn't he fight?"

--
This is the way we bash the skull
Bash the skull, bash the skull

Schmuck

Jan 11, 2003, 5:30:48 PM1/11/03

"Chaos Knight" <otak...@webtv.net> wrote in message
<snip>

You just repeated about 200% of what every idiot that gets flamed says to
this group and, you know what? It doesn't mean jackshit to anyone here!

--
Schmuck
AIM: Schmuck65

<MiraiMatt> Anyway, I hate everything and think that most people are stupid.

RIP Jim Stanfield - One Awesome Dude

Chaos Knight

Jan 11, 2003, 5:20:16 PM1/11/03
LOL you with a family!? Right you have a wife too? Wow..umm...I didn't
think we had kids in here that young. Now you have a wife and kids, wow,
thats really funny... IF your telling the truth which your not but I'll
humor you, you kinda got the depressed mad at the world thing going for
ya. Which alot of people tend to lash out at people you don't even know.
cause there mad at the way there life turned out. Hey don't worry you'll
be retiring in about 50 or so years. Then when your kids are all grown
up and doing fine you'll have money for yourself. But hey your too old
to really enjoy it, awwww too bad.
Anyway don't lie to your elders, its very disrespectful. Now go stand
in the corner!

FT

Jan 11, 2003, 6:42:30 PM1/11/03
Chaos Knight threatened to throw the computer out the window and got it to
send news:969-3E1F...@storefull-2232.public.lawson.webtv.net

> A comment earlier about webtv. I'm sorry if my mommy and daddy didn't by
> me a computer.

I'm sorry that my parents couldn't 'by' me a computer either. They have
much more disposable discretionary income than I do.
(On the other hand, the laptop I am typing this on,was $30 on eBay.)

--
-FT
http://ryouga.mine.nu

Random #afd quote: <Jim> I haven't heard of it either, and I like to think
I stay right on top of the latest sex accessories.

Chaos Knight

Jan 11, 2003, 6:20:25 PM1/11/03
ummm I wasnt talking about the group.
I was talking about Asle...@lelola.asszzn.com (Pahsons, new and
improved with special XY-87)
lol whatever.

Omega037

Jan 11, 2003, 10:24:22 PM1/11/03

"Chaos Knight" <otak...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Chaos Knight, there are plenty of people here with spouses and children.
This is one of them. You are being a complete idiot. This isn't some flame
board where we are pathological liars or something. If someone says they
have kids, they do. I personally am a college student studying for my
Computer Engineering degree. I am an adult and I don't pretend to be
anything else. You think you are the only one who works hard, well you are
wrong. I worked about 50+ hours a week from the week that school ended last
summer to the week it started this fall. This was to help pay for some of
my college. I am taking what is considered the hardest degree at my school,
which is ranked like 26th by US News and World Report's Best Public Colleges
list. Your problems are not that big of a deal compared to some, so stop
acting like you deserve to be praised just because you think you are the
only adult here.

Pahsons, new and improved with special XY-87

Jan 11, 2003, 11:41:31 PM1/11/03
Now with more horsepower and better gas

> LOL you with a family!?

> Right you have a wife too?

> Wow..umm...I didn't
> think we had kids in here that young. Now you have a wife and kids, wow,
> thats really funny...

25 is young?

> IF your telling the truth which your not but I'll
> humor you, you kinda got the depressed mad at the world thing going for
> ya.

I don't like webtv users, they tend to be dumb, case in point

> Which alot of people tend to lash out at people you don't even know.
> cause there mad at the way there life turned out. Hey don't worry you'll
> be retiring in about 50 or so years. Then when your kids are all grown
> up and doing fine you'll have money for yourself. But hey your too old
> to really enjoy it, awwww too bad.
> Anyway don't lie to your elders, its very disrespectful. Now go stand
> in the corner!

I guess that tax right-off I did last year and will do this year was a lie.
I also have my OWN home too, must suck to be you. I'm going to play with
my network!

Pahsons, new and improved with special XY-87

Jan 11, 2003, 11:49:15 PM1/11/03
Now with more horsepower and better gas

> was $30 on eBay

:)

I wish I could have gotten that deal

:(

Zibro

Jan 12, 2003, 2:59:51 AM1/12/03
"Chaos Knight" <otak...@webtv.net> wrote in message
<snip your bullshit>

Shut up, and go jump out of a window.

a.) stop whining
b.) stop being an idiot
c.) the jets are going to win in the morrow \:o

--
-z

distant

Jan 12, 2003, 3:35:53 AM1/12/03

"Pahsons, new and improved with special XY-87" <Asle...@lelola.asszzn.com>
wrote in message news:Xns93004E74...@204.127.202.16...
<snip>

> > I post here for fun some of you take this way too
> > seriously. I mean what would Goku think huh? *Smirks*lol
>
> He would think, "What a wimp, why doesn't he fight?"

I think he'd wonder what all the bickering was about and ask if we can all
get along.

Dragon Slayer

Jan 12, 2003, 6:41:12 AM1/12/03
From what I remember everyone started calling him names... not him. Read
the posts if you don't believe me. He just talking about slayers and
everyone yells at him that doesn't understand, he called some of you
kids cause adults don't call people names like some of you where. I
don't even know this guy but from what I've read everyone started
yelling at him for like no reason. If most of you have wifes and kids or
whatever act like it then! He doesn't go around flaming people, most of
you do, though some one comes around and ask a question or whatever alot
of you guys yell at them. When most of you in real life don't even got
the balls to talk to anyone like that. I'm not online much, usually
don't post on this board too much, I love DB and slayers, as well as
alot of other anime. This guy seems like a really nice guy. Some people
are the newsgroup are too. I just don't like how some of you respond to
this guy. From what I read about this guy though his post it seems he
only got mad when 1. someone called him a name, or 2. People said things
like oh Goku would win ..a duh...he's faster then Lina..meanwhile some
of you don't know a thing about what he's talking about so, instead of
not replying or saying hey whose the lord of nightmares!? Some of you
say really dumb things. That where insulting him and other people. Some
of you are messed up in a head a little. The guys sick he just typing
here for fun and some of you just bash him down. Mean while next week
he's or whatever he's got to go back to his normal life and he wont post
for a while. While he's not here how about the flames stop ok? I bet you
he wont flame anyone if he's not being flamed. Pahsons or whatever you
name is. Your like the worst one here. If your 25 act like it. You don't
just flame chaos knight you flame like everyone that posts here. You'll
most likely flame me. I can see why he thought you where lieing, mean
act your age, you act like a angry teenager, whose mad at the world.
Don't mean to single him out, but if anyone looked up his posts 99% are
flames.
I'm sorry if I'm talking chaos knights side on this one, but everyone
ones yelling at him for like no reason, when some of you guys post alot
worse.

Dragon Slayer

Jan 12, 2003, 6:18:25 AM1/12/03

Dragon Slayer

Jan 12, 2003, 6:15:50 AM1/12/03

Dragon Slayer

Jan 12, 2003, 6:43:32 AM1/12/03

Dragon Slayer

Jan 12, 2003, 6:17:20 AM1/12/03

Dragon Slayer

Jan 12, 2003, 6:48:01 AM1/12/03

Andy R

Jan 12, 2003, 10:33:33 AM1/12/03

"Dragon Slayer" <Dragonsl...@webtv.net> wrote in message
<Snip drivel>

> I'm sorry if I'm talking chaos knights side on this one, but everyone
> ones yelling at him for like no reason, when some of you guys post alot
> worse.

Ok, either Chaos is your twin brother or there's a big coincidence.
You both both have terrible grammar (not saying mines perfect by any means
but..)can't spell. You don't know the meaning of the word paragraph.
Identical style posts, and your both from webtv, HMMMM.

Kinda funny actually

distant

Jan 12, 2003, 12:52:46 PM1/12/03

"FT" <F...@nospam.kicks-ass.net> wrote in message

> Chaos Knight threatened to throw the computer out the window and got it to
> send news:969-3E1F...@storefull-2232.public.lawson.webtv.net
>
> > A comment earlier about webtv. I'm sorry if my mommy and daddy didn't by
> > me a computer.
>
> I'm sorry that my parents couldn't 'by' me a computer either. They have
> much more disposable discretionary income than I do.
> (On the other hand, the laptop I am typing this on,was $30 on eBay.)

But didn't you need a computer to bid on that computer?

distant

Jan 12, 2003, 1:00:48 PM1/12/03
<snip>

Why the multiple postings?

Unforgiven

Jan 12, 2003, 1:20:40 PM1/12/03
Pahsons, new and improved with special XY-87 wrote:
> Now with more horsepower and better gas
>
>> LOL you with a family!?

>> Right you have a wife too?

>> Wow..umm...I didn't
>> think we had kids in here that young. Now you have a wife and kids,
>> wow, thats really funny...
>
> 25 is young?
>
>> IF your telling the truth which your not but I'll
>> humor you, you kinda got the depressed mad at the world thing going
>> for ya.
>
> I don't like webtv users, they tend to be dumb, case in point
>
>> Which alot of people tend to lash out at people you don't even know.
>> cause there mad at the way there life turned out. Hey don't worry
>> you'll be retiring in about 50 or so years. Then when your kids are
>> all grown up and doing fine you'll have money for yourself. But hey
>> your too old to really enjoy it, awwww too bad.
>> Anyway don't lie to your elders, its very disrespectful. Now go stand
>> in the corner!
>
> right-off

<anal>write-off</anal>

--
Unforgiven

"Though only one enemy calls you out
Be on your best guard.
To deal with one adversary in the spirit of facing ten thousand
Is the Way if the Warrior."
Ueshiba Morihei O Sensei, founder of Aikido

FT

Jan 12, 2003, 1:20:27 PM1/12/03
Dragon Slayer threatened to throw the computer out the window and got it to
send news:1842-3E2...@storefull-2233.public.lawson.webtv.net

plz to not spam the newsgroup thx.

--
-FT
http://ryouga.mine.nu
Seru isu Iviru! Laatsu ofu Puuru Fiishu Dai!

Random #afd quote: [08/24 17:25:13] <Zibro> Jim, you're so gravid.

Unforgiven

Jan 12, 2003, 1:27:24 PM1/12/03
FT wrote:
> Chaos Knight threatened to throw the computer out the window and got
> it to send

>> A comment earlier about webtv. I'm sorry if my mommy and daddy
>> didn't by me a computer.
>
> I'm sorry that my parents couldn't 'by' me a computer either. They
> have much more disposable discretionary income than I do.

My parents didn't 'by' (let's beat the joke to death, shall we) a computer
for me either, the computer I'm typing this on belongs to everyone in this
house (not counting the cat). And it's quite old too, and not liable for
replacement anytime soon, if my dad can decide (which he can).

> (On the other hand, the laptop I am typing this on,was $30 on eBay.)

Yikes! My laptop (which I'm not typing this on) cost €1349.

Unforgiven

Jan 12, 2003, 1:28:38 PM1/12/03
distant wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Why the multiple postings?

Six times even (three here, three elsewhere in the thread). He's got to be
trying to set a record of some sort.

FT

Jan 12, 2003, 1:35:46 PM1/12/03
distant threatened to throw the computer out the window and got it to
send news:avsa1e$sh4$1...@knossos.btinternet.com

Yeah, but nobody ever said it had to be a computer that I owned.

--
-FT
http://ryouga.mine.nu
Seru isu Iviru! Laatsu ofu Puuru Fiishu Dai!

Random #afd quote: [03/11 19:35:01] <Poke> Either that or my grandfather
died in WWII and was replaced by a robot.

Zibro

Jan 12, 2003, 2:59:04 PM1/12/03
"Dragon Slayer" <Dragonsl...@webtv.net> wrote in message
<snip your bullshit>

1.) who the fuck are you.
2.) what the fuck are you talking about.

Dragon Slayer

Jan 12, 2003, 4:24:44 PM1/12/03
EEEE! Sorry about posting that many times!
Whats wrong with my grammer?!

Lucky Devin

Jan 12, 2003, 5:32:57 PM1/12/03
> otak...@webtv.net (Chaos Knight)
wrote:

So, uh, Dragon Slayer, or Chaos Knight or whatever you are calling yourself
now, if you were talking to Pahsons, then why did you title the thread "to ALL
the people on the board who are mad at me"?

Oh, and you are getting oWnEd, badly!

If you are going to keep posting ridiculous shit and spam like you have been
doing, let me know so I can plonk your dumbass right now, OK?

--
i 0\/\/nZ j00!
Devin Tregre - 'yaherdzmeh?

"...don't love ya, don't need ya, so why the fuck would I feed ya?"

"You know I luvz you babygirl..."

*Ibiza!*

Pahsons, new and improved with special XY-87

Jan 12, 2003, 5:47:58 PM1/12/03
Now with more horsepower and better gas

>> right-off
>
> <anal>write-off</anal>

aaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooo

I've been had

:(

Chaos Knight

Jan 12, 2003, 8:31:22 PM1/12/03
I'm not Dragonslayer1234, the way she types types kinda should have
hinted you.
If you couldnt tell thats a girl typing then God help some of you lol.
She takes my side people get mad fine whatever I dont care. I just post
about anime here, someone said I spam, I'm just going to say no. I dont,
I never have and never will. I rather talk about something else please.
I doesnt look like I'm going to work anytime soon with this damn flu.
Anyway I dont feel like yelling at anyone anymore so lets just drop it
ok.

Pahsons, new and improved with special XY-87

Jan 12, 2003, 9:10:09 PM1/12/03
Now with more horsepower and better gas

> I'm not Dragonslayer1234, the way she types types kinda should have
> hinted you.

Sooooo, you got your girlfriend to type that?

Loser

Omega037

Jan 13, 2003, 12:20:15 AM1/13/03

"Andy R" <melted...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Not to mention Dragon Slayer triple posted. Regardless of whether Dragon
Slayer is Chaos Knight or not(while it is likely), his defense of Chaos
don't mean jack if no one knows him. You gotta have name recognition and
history in this newsgroup for a message like that to carry any clout.

Dragon Slayer

Jan 14, 2003, 1:28:19 AM1/14/03
Sorry about that post that showed up like 6 times or something, werid
webtv. Its not spam its a mistake. Anyway..
Clout huh? hehe thats cute.That chaos knight is not my bf I have one
already! How could you guys think I'm a guy! :p I mean ewww gross.
Who would want to walk around with one of those things! There all
inbetween and in the way..Gross...!

distant

Jan 14, 2003, 1:58:59 AM1/14/03

"Dragon Slayer" <Dragonsl...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Most people on the net are men. Also I never put any weight in someone
telling me they're female.

Viahatuso

Jan 14, 2003, 4:24:03 AM1/14/03
Computers cost sub $400.
If you really don't care about being somewhere near the avg computer, then
it's closer to $300.
That's 1 car payment, or a month of gorceries, etc.
Save your pay checks, allowance, alimony, whaterver.
It's expensive, but not TOO expensive

Rachel Oliver

Jan 14, 2003, 7:24:55 AM1/14/03
Dragon Slayer wrote:

> How could you guys think I'm a guy! :p I mean ewww gross.
> Who would want to walk around with one of those things! There all
> inbetween and in the way..Gross...!

I like boys. They're awesome.

--
-The Ayatollah of Coca-Cola, FKA Triple Rach
http://magikarp46.dyndns.org

James Allen Stanfield, 03/19/86-10/01/02
Rest in Peace, Jim, we love you.

Pahsons, new and improved with special XY-87

Jan 14, 2003, 9:06:15 AM1/14/03
Now with more horsepower and better gas

> Who would want to walk around with one of those things! There all

> inbetween and in the way..Gross...!

You're right, they are made for that gap between your legs

distant

Jan 14, 2003, 11:52:29 AM1/14/03

"Rachel Oliver" <tripl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Dragon Slayer wrote:
>
> > How could you guys think I'm a guy! :p I mean ewww gross.
> > Who would want to walk around with one of those things! There all
> > inbetween and in the way..Gross...!
>
> I like boys. They're awesome.

S/he meant a penis. Who'd want to walk around with one of those.

Unless you're a cock worshiper, Rachel? Maybe just a fond admirer?

Phantom6

Jan 14, 2003, 12:45:14 PM1/14/03

"distant" <dista...@hot-mail.com> wrote in message

Wouldn't that be like a Guy asking a girl how she keeps from constantly
playing with her breasts?

The same answer applies to both questions. You just do.

distant

Jan 14, 2003, 1:21:03 PM1/14/03

"Phantom6" <phan...@nonexistent.com> wrote in message

I worship my cock. It's great.

> The same answer applies to both questions. You just do.

Just do it?

Zibro

Jan 14, 2003, 1:31:38 PM1/14/03
"distant" <dista...@hot-mail.com> wrote in message
> "Rachel Oliver" <tripl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I like boys. They're awesome.
> >

> S/he meant a penis. Who'd want to walk around with one of those.
>
> Unless you're a cock worshiper, Rachel? Maybe just a fond admirer?

Oh my, distant. Have you recently taken up the art of tact?

The only reason I ask, of course, is because you seem to fail when trying at
anything, and you're failing badly at using a little tact here.

Of course, it could also be that you're just a fucking moron who is a loser
of life, but...

Well, I like to think positively, you know?

--
-z

Omega037

Jan 14, 2003, 2:44:14 PM1/14/03

"Zibro" <zi...@zibro.zibro> wrote in message

You, don't be dissin' my main man distant, got dat?

Omega037

Jan 14, 2003, 2:59:00 PM1/14/03

"Viahatuso" <calr...@uclink4.berkeley.edu> wrote in message

It depends though. If you are like me who knows how to get the cheapest
parts(not crappy parts, just cheapest) and how to build a computer well, you
can spend next to nothing and get a pretty nice machine. Even with overhead
from Dell and such you can get a barebones computer for like $500. Its all
about finding the price breaks. You will find the difference between two
speeds, for example 1.7 Ghz and 1.8 Ghz, is like $15, and between 1.6 and
1.7 is only $13. But then between 1.8 and 1.9 will be like $50 more
dollars, so you buy the 1.8 Ghz.

If you want some of the best prices, check out www.mwave.com I've built my
last 3 computers from parts I ordered there. You just gotta find the best
deals.

distant

Jan 14, 2003, 3:26:47 PM1/14/03

"Zibro" <zi...@zibro.zibro> wrote in message
> "distant" <dista...@hot-mail.com> wrote in message
> > "Rachel Oliver" <tripl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > I like boys. They're awesome.
> > >

> > S/he meant a penis. Who'd want to walk around with one of those.
> >
> > Unless you're a cock worshiper, Rachel? Maybe just a fond admirer?
>
> Oh my, distant. Have you recently taken up the art of tact?

<snip>

I could take this question seriously from some people, but not you Zibro :>

(he loves the cock)

Zibro

Jan 14, 2003, 4:03:01 PM1/14/03

> I could take this question seriously from some people, but not you Zibro
:>

Yes, yes.

I suppose our differences are quite obvious. That being that I have tact,
and simply know when (or when not) to use it.

On the other hand, you lack it altogether.

--
-z

Zibro

Jan 14, 2003, 4:03:01 PM1/14/03
"Omega037" <demar...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> You, don't be dissin' my main man distant, got dat?

Or else what.

Are you going to make up some sorry shit in a sad attempt to insult me, or
just the usual nonsensical bullshit?

--
-z

distant

Jan 14, 2003, 4:17:34 PM1/14/03

"Zibro" <zi...@zibro.zibro> wrote in message

Rachel can handle herself from ribbing, so what are you on about?

Zibro

Jan 14, 2003, 4:43:24 PM1/14/03

> Rachel can handle herself from ribbing, so what are you on about?

In a war, one side sends 1000 men to the battlefield.

The other side could probably handle the 1000 with 1000 of their own.

But they send 1500 instead.

--
-z

Rachel Oliver