When does the Cell saga end ? and what about repeats on CN ?

Burndit 2

Dec 25, 2000, 12:31:20 AM12/25/00
first off - Cartoon Network gets new episodes of dbz every september ( #
unknown last time it was 50 this time it was 77 )

All the DBZ episode ARE going to be in english they ARE dubbing them.

The DVD's Avalible are: Vegeta Saga, Namek Saga, Ginyu Saga, Trunks Saga,
Movies 1 - 3, History of trunks movie and bardock father of goku movie Commin
Soon!!!.

chrisseee667

Dec 25, 2000, 2:12:11 AM12/25/00

"J5" <johnny5...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What day is it all over (Cell Saga) ?
>
> What's next ?
> Are the other saga's as good as andriods/cell sagas?

IMO, the Buu (or Boo) Saga is better than the Cell Saga. Actually I think I
like the Great Saiyaman saga the best. It's short, but I like it. I didn't
really like the Android saga after it became obvious that Android 16,17,18
weren't the real enemies anyway.

Ethan Hammond

Dec 25, 2000, 4:32:36 AM12/25/00
J5 wrote:

> What day is it all over (Cell Saga) ?

Soon like 3-4 days.

> What's next ?
> Are the other saga's as good as andriods/cell sagas?

I don't think so, but it is all personal preferance. Do you
like Return of the Jedi type stuff(Buu saga) or Empire
Strikes Back type stuff(Cell saga). After Cell Toriyama
went back to using more humor like in original DB, although
not as much.

> Will they repeat (I want to record them in order) ?

It wouldn't make sense if they didn't.

> Will CN/Funimation ever air what happens next, (is funimation working
> on it as we speak) ? Maybe next year then ?

I'm sure Funimation wants to rake in as much money off DBZ as they can.

> What available on DVDs right now ?

Check Amazon.com.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

Torankusu-kaiou and his Orion Slave Girl Mai Shiranui

Dec 25, 2000, 7:51:45 AM12/25/00

"J5" <johnny5...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What day is it all over (Cell Saga) ?

Friday.

> What's next ?

Reruns.

> Are the other saga's as good as andriods/cell sagas?

Matter of opinion.

> Will they repeat (I want to record them in order) ?

Next week, they will likely begin airing the Android Saga again, starting
with the episode "Frieza's Counterattack".

> Will CN/Funimation ever air what happens next, (is funimation working
> on it as we speak) ? Maybe next year then ?

Yes. Yes.

> What available on DVDs right now ?

Saiyajin saga and Namek saga (dubbed only), Ginyu saga, Trunks saga, History
of Trunks TV special, Android saga 1, movies 1-3 (all bilingual)

--

Saa! Mou ichidou, kono youbi wa tasuketa!
Okagesamade, Pawaapafu-gaaruzu!

--===*===--

Breeding is something you do to
dogs. Maybe that explains why
high society has so many bitches.

--===*===--

"Early to bed and early to rise
makes a man stupid and blind
in the eyes."
--Ablutions 3:16

--===*===--

Torankusu-kaiou
kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa

taiketsu

Dec 25, 2000, 3:09:41 PM12/25/00
>All the DBZ episode ARE

>Avalible

Your not 21....

David Nehme

Dec 25, 2000, 9:02:18 PM12/25/00

"taiketsu" <meltm...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >All the DBZ episode ARE
>
> >Avalible
>
> Your not 21....

Well, if we're going to nitpick everyone's English skills....

I think you meant to say "you're" as in you are not 21, as opposed to
"your". It really surprises me how many people can go through their lives
speaking and writing English and yet not understand what a fucking
contraction is.

taiketsu

Dec 26, 2000, 12:43:50 AM12/26/00
No no NO NO NO NO. The thing is...I'M 14, and he is 21. But you see the reason
I make fun of him at all is because he lies about his age.

Mathew Kirsch

Dec 27, 2000, 12:39:45 PM12/27/00
J5 <johnny5...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> What day is it all over (Cell Saga) ?

Thursday.

> What's next ?

Repeats.

> Are the other saga's as good as andriods/cell sagas?

Dunno. There are 294 episodes in total.

> Will they repeat (I want to record them in order) ?

That's what I just got done saying.

> Will CN/Funimation ever air what happens next, (is funimation working
> on it as we speak) ? Maybe next year then ?

I have read and heard that CN has bought the rights to the entire series,
but it takes Funimation time to mung the episodes sufficiently as to
appease the bleeding-heart liberal whiners.

> What available on DVDs right now ?

Up through Trunks, but Androids are coming out soon.

Mirai Matt

Dec 27, 2000, 8:52:03 PM12/27/00
"Mathew Kirsch" <kir...@tallgeese.dynodns.net> wrote in message

> J5 <johnny5...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Are the other saga's as good as andriods/cell sagas?
>
> Dunno. There are 294 episodes in total.

291.

_____________
Mirai Matt
AIM: Mirai Matt

----------------------------------

TAO PAIPAI: I am evil and bad and a cyborg now.

GOHAN: I'm the child of Son Goku.

TAO PAIPAI: Oh no! [flies away on a tree]

----------------------------------
--Kuirirai's Director's Cut XXXVIII: Tournaments Bad!

PRMaster

Dec 27, 2000, 8:58:24 PM12/27/00

> Next week, they will likely begin airing the Android Saga again,
> starting with the episode "Frieza's Counterattack".

I think they will start with "The Arrival of Raditz" and go from
there.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Kaiokod

Dec 27, 2000, 10:34:15 PM12/27/00

~
"PRMaster" <prma...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > Next week, they will likely begin airing the Android Saga again,
> > starting with the episode "Frieza's Counterattack".
>

> I think they will start with "The Arrival of Raditz" and go from
> there.

Nope..... at least not according to CN's schedule, it'll be back to the
start of this 77 episode stretch instead of the Raditz episodes.