edits in garlic junior on CN!

Dorsey Brown

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
Lets just say there were a crap load of edits from the uncut tape,(Sorry
that is the closest to subbs that I have But I will be more than happy If
someone sent me subb info!) marron was wearing a thong, Funimajin cut out
many scenes with it shown in other scenes it was painted over.More Cleavage
was shown in the uncut version, again painted over or edited out. Roshi's
reaction when she comes out while he is reading a porno is edited out. Roshi
must have been feeling touchy feely as he groaps her and chi-chi while
holding chi-chi back. And there were other smaller edits. I would estimate
10 % was edited out. No wonder the tape got a parental advisory 13 and up
for sexual situations!

Hava nice day
Zach Brown

Ben Bigwig

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
I was wondering about that, and if someone was going to talk about the
edits. While I did see Marron's ass doing the "editing jiggle," I was still
pretty surprised at the amount they left in. The CN version was still
littered with subtle sexual innuendo. And that swimsuit was still pretty,
er, form-fitting.

Ben Bigwig
benb...@earthlink.net
--
"Find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
--George Carlin

----------
In article <MJ2K4.6280$PV.4...@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

Rikk Streng

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
"Ben Bigwig" <benb...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> I was wondering about that, and if someone was going to talk about the
> edits. While I did see Marron's ass doing the "editing jiggle," I was
still
> pretty surprised at the amount they left in. The CN version was still
> littered with subtle sexual innuendo. And that swimsuit was still pretty,
> er, form-fitting.

It's hard to have a non-form fitting swimsuit. They ain't exactly designed
like artic clothing.

I saw just a little of the stuff on CN, as the dubbing remains incredibly
bad and since it's all filler anyways it doesn't interest me too much (never
mind Vegeta only has like TWO scenes, blah!). What I did see was basically
what I expected.. Marron's suit became more PC, Roshi maintains his dignity,
and there's a bunch of weird grunting noises whenever there's fighting.
Nothing new for this "generation" of DBZ for the US audience.

-Rikk

Ben Bigwig

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
> It's hard to have a non-form fitting swimsuit. They ain't exactly designed
> like artic clothing.

Well, yeah. What I meant was, to be completely blunt, the line of her butt
was drawn all the way up the swimsuit (I guess that was a symptom of the
fact that it was actually a thong) and the same with her cleavage being
drawn all the way down.

> I saw just a little of the stuff on CN, as the dubbing remains incredibly
> bad and since it's all filler anyways it doesn't interest me too much (never
> mind Vegeta only has like TWO scenes, blah!).

Yeah, the entire mini-saga is filler, and so far, pretty bad filler. I mean,
there are cool filler episodes, like the episode where Krillin and the other
humans go back in time to fight Saiyans, or when Goku falls into Hell (well,
I liked that one anyway).

> What I did see was basically
> what I expected.. Marron's suit became more PC,

This is going to sound hentai, but I wish I could see what it looked like
unedited... anybody have scans?

>Roshi maintains his dignity,

A crime against nature.

Ben Bigwig