[H] Akira Toriyama and hentai

Psaiyan Prince Vegeta

Apr 18, 2002, 12:23:52 PM4/18/02
Just an idle thought I had this morning...

Do you think that Akira Toriyama ever drew any of his characters in
hentai situations when he got bored?

Has he ever, in fact commented on DBZ hentai? I wonder which of his
females he finds to be the most attractive? At a guess, I'd say Bulma,
judging by the many sexual and clothes-less situations he puts her in.
--
Reverend David "PPV" Hawthorne -
http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=57740

To infect the world with devastation,
To blight all people within our nation,
To denounce the evils of truth and love,
To extend our wrath to the stars above.
Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light,
Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Stupidity kills.
Absolute stupidity kills absolutely.

'\
_\______
/ HENTAI \========@
____|__________\_____
/ ___________________ \
\/ _===============_ \/
"-===============-"

'And you will face the sea of darkness,
and all therein which may be explored.'

Paul Gentry

Apr 18, 2002, 12:29:25 PM4/18/02

"Psaiyan Prince Vegeta" <ppve...@hotmail.communism> wrote in message

> Just an idle thought I had this morning...
>
> Do you think that Akira Toriyama ever drew any of his characters in
> hentai situations when he got bored?
>
> Has he ever, in fact commented on DBZ hentai? I wonder which of his
> females he finds to be the most attractive? At a guess, I'd say Bulma,
> judging by the many sexual and clothes-less situations he puts her in.
> --

Not everyone gets off from Hentai, some, like me, find it repulsive and all
you endorse it repulsive.

VegettoEX

Apr 18, 2002, 1:03:27 PM4/18/02
<< Not everyone gets off from Hentai, some, like me, find it repulsive >>

Amen~~~

- VegettoEX
www.daizex.com

Edson 1.21 jigawatts of perversion

Apr 18, 2002, 2:25:26 PM4/18/02
> Not everyone gets off from Hentai, some, like me, find it repulsive and all
> you endorse it repulsive.

Bleedin' poofter...
If you don't like hentai, don't read the bloody thread, ya tit. It's marked with
the [H] tag so that sodding ankle-biters like you will know that it has ecchi
material- and should stay the hell away from it.

Edson

5000127 points
1382 to next level

I own:
Hikari's training bra
-Metabee type helmet (chain mail) that
-fires magic missles at +8 damage [gift]

"Pan Chan se masturbando"
Some text I found on a hentai site

"Censorship is the dirtiest word of all..."
VH-1 promo

"...Densetsu no Spirito. Grr..."
Keroberomon

"Gotta love a girl that can take electrocution in stride."
Me commenting on Ed-chan

"From a moment of guilty pleasure is borne one of utter destruction..."
quote from a dream I had

Zibro

Apr 18, 2002, 3:31:15 PM4/18/02
"Edson 1.21 jigawatts of perversion" <Ranmas-...@tendodojo.com> wrote in
message news:qcEv8.21970$Ba.10...@typhoon1.se.ipsvc.net...

> > Not everyone gets off from Hentai, some, like me, find it repulsive and
all
> > you endorse it repulsive.
> >
> Bleedin' poofter...
> If you don't like hentai, don't read the bloody thread, ya tit. It's
marked with
> the [H] tag so that sodding ankle-biters like you will know that it has
ecchi
> material- and should stay the hell away from it.

He asked for an opinion.

He did not say "ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIKE HENTAI CAN REPLY TO THIS THREAD".

It's like marking something OT. Just because it is OT, that doesn't mean
someone cannot reply with something on topic.

Re-evaluate your assessment and get back to me tomorrow, thanks.
--
-z :|

Edson 1.21 jigawatts of perversion

Apr 18, 2002, 7:04:07 PM4/18/02
> He asked for an opinion.
>
> He did not say "ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIKE HENTAI CAN REPLY TO THIS THREAD".
>
> It's like marking something OT. Just because it is OT, that doesn't mean
> someone cannot reply with something on topic.

No, that asshole's reply was basically the same as- say someone made an OT post
talking about how they like fish and then someone replied. "I'm allergic to
fish, I find it utterly disgusting and revolting that you endorse fish." That is
the small and skinny of what that ignoramous said.

> Re-evaluate your assessment and get back to me tomorrow, thanks.

Sod off.

Psaiyan Prince Vegeta

Apr 18, 2002, 7:44:17 PM4/18/02

You would seriously rather think about whether Pui Pui could beat
Yakon than daydream about Videl's crotch?

<shrugs>

There's no accounting for taste.

Triple Rach

Apr 19, 2002, 12:31:13 AM4/19/02
>Just an idle thought I had this morning...
>
>Do you think that Akira Toriyama ever drew any of his characters in
>hentai situations when he got bored?
>
>Has he ever, in fact commented on DBZ hentai? I wonder which of his
>females he finds to be the most attractive? At a guess, I'd say Bulma,
>judging by the many sexual and clothes-less situations he puts her in.

If Toriyama's anything like me, then it's possible for him to make dirty jokes
without being a horny, porn-obsessed sex freak.

I remember reading one interview with him where there was a question about how
Kuririn and Juuhachigou hooked up. He basically said he didn't elaborate
because he's shy about that kind of thing, and it was the same case with Buruma
and Vegeta. I'm shy about that stuff too, maybe Toriyama-sama and I are
somewhat alike...

- - -
-The Ayatollah of Coca-Cola, Rachel Oliver
AIM: Magikarp46
http://magikarp46.tripod.com/dbdaisuki/
http://www.petitiononline.com/dbondvd/petition.html

Psaiyan Prince Vegeta

Apr 19, 2002, 6:31:55 AM4/19/02
On 19 Apr 2002 04:31:13 GMT, magik...@cs.com (Triple Rach) wrote:

>If Toriyama's anything like me, then it's possible for him to make dirty jokes
>without being a horny, porn-obsessed sex freak.

You speak as though being a horny, porn-obsessed sex freak is a bad
thing... ^_^

Zibro THE REAL DEAL

Apr 19, 2002, 7:26:17 PM4/19/02

> On 19 Apr 2002 04:31:13 GMT, magik...@cs.com (Triple Rach) wrote:
>
> >If Toriyama's anything like me, then it's possible for him to make dirty
jokes
> >without being a horny, porn-obsessed sex freak.
>
> You speak as though being a horny, porn-obsessed sex freak is a bad
> thing... ^_^

You speak as though it is not!
--
-z :|

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Apr 19, 2002, 9:21:07 PM4/19/02
Psaiyan Prince Vegeta <ppve...@hotmail.communism> wrote in message news:<sdsvbugomcu40jkh2...@4ax.com>...
> On 19 Apr 2002 04:31:13 GMT, magik...@cs.com (Triple Rach) wrote:
>
> >If Toriyama's anything like me, then it's possible for him to make dirty jokes
> >without being a horny, porn-obsessed sex freak.
>
> You speak as though being a horny, porn-obsessed sex freak is a bad
> thing... ^_^

Toriyama is a Shy Guy from Mario Bros. 2.(at least according to his
drawings of himself) He probably doesn't think that much about having
sex besides how Shy Guys have sex. He probably doesn't dream of
covering Buruma with cum, though he might shoot those pellet things
out of his mouth at her.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Psaiyan Prince Vegeta

Apr 19, 2002, 9:26:55 PM4/19/02
On 19 Apr 2002 18:21:07 -0700, ricks...@ont.com (Majin Pink Hat
Guy) wrote:

>Toriyama is a Shy Guy from Mario Bros. 2.(at least according to his
>drawings of himself) He probably doesn't think that much about having
>sex besides how Shy Guys have sex. He probably doesn't dream of
>covering Buruma with cum, though he might shoot those pellet things
>out of his mouth at her.

I always thought that he was wearing a gas mask...

Paul Gentry

Apr 19, 2002, 9:44:20 PM4/19/02

"Edson 1.21 jigawatts of perversion" <Ranmas-...@tendodojo.com> wrote in
message news:qcEv8.21970$Ba.10...@typhoon1.se.ipsvc.net...
> > Not everyone gets off from Hentai, some, like me, find it repulsive and
all
> > you endorse it repulsive.
> >
> Bleedin' poofter...
> If you don't like hentai, don't read the bloody thread, ya tit. It's
marked with
> the [H] tag so that sodding ankle-biters like you will know that it has
ecchi
> material- and should stay the hell away from it.

If you don't like my response, don't post in this forum, ya tit. Its a
dragonball forum, there are Hentai forums, go there and burn in hello
operator.. ::breaks into song::

Paul Gentry

Apr 19, 2002, 9:50:05 PM4/19/02
> You would seriously rather think about whether Pui Pui could beat
> Yakon than daydream about Videl's crotch?
>
> <shrugs>
>
> There's no accounting for taste.

I try to keep my sexual fantasies based on people that actually exist.
Something about there being a chance, admittedly a 1 in 30000000000000000000
chance, makes it better than looking at some perverts idea of a childrens
cartoon.

What I was saying is that I doubted Akira Toriyama would be into it.

Zibro THE REAL DEAL

Apr 20, 2002, 12:29:54 AM4/20/02
"Paul Gentry" <umm...@Hotmail.com> wrote in message

> If you don't like my response, don't post in this forum, ya tit. Its a
> dragonball forum, there are Hentai forums, go there and burn in hello
> operator.. ::breaks into song::

OPERATOR, OPERATOR
PLEASE HOOK ME UP TO MY LOVER AT THE END OF THE LINE
OPERATOR, OPERATOR
PLEASE HOOK ME UP TO MY LOVER GOTTA KNOW THAT HE'S MINE
WHEN DARKNESS FALLS AND I'M ALL ALONE
I NEED YOU TO CALL ME ON THE TELEPHONE
WHEN NIGHTTIME COMES AND I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE
ONCE AGAIN I NEED TO HEAR YOUR SWEET LITTLE VOICE
I HEARD A SONG ON THE RADIO
I'LL CALL YOU UP TO SING IT TO YOU
SO IF YOU TURN ON THE RADIO
YOU WILL FEEL THE MAGIC TOO-OO-OOOO
OPERATOR OPERATOR
PLEASE HOOK ME UP TO MY LOVER AT THE END OF THE LINE
OPERATOR, OPERATOR
PLEASE HOOK ME UP TO MY LOVER GOTTA KNOW THAT HE'S MINE
BOOGIE-OOEY-OOO
PLEASE HOOK ME UP TO MY LOVER
BOOGIE-OOEY-OOO
PLEASE HOOK ME UP TO MY LOVER... LOVER... LOVER

Edson 1.21 jigawatts of perversion

Apr 20, 2002, 12:43:34 AM4/20/02
> > You speak as though being a horny, porn-obsessed sex freak is a bad
> > thing... ^_^
>
> You speak as though it is not!

Stop speaking alltogether.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Apr 20, 2002, 8:47:28 AM4/20/02
"Paul Gentry" <umm...@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<uc1hvt3...@corp.supernews.com>...

They are allowed to discuss anything Dragonball related here,
including hentai, as long as it is dragonball Hentai. The discussion
of fanfiction. It is in the charter.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Zibro THE REAL DEAL

Apr 20, 2002, 11:47:51 AM4/20/02
"Edson 1.21 jigawatts of perversion" <Ranmas-...@tendodojo.com> wrote in
message news:Wl6w8.22283$Ba.10...@typhoon1.se.ipsvc.net...
> Stop speaking alltogether.

I suppose I could do that, and become a Mime, or a Mute of some sort.

BUT.

Typing is exempt from muteness.

Sorry try again (INTERROBANG)
--
-z :|

Zibro THE REAL DEAL

Apr 20, 2002, 11:46:52 AM4/20/02
"Majin Pink Hat Guy" <ricks...@ont.com> wrote in message

> They are allowed to discuss anything Dragonball related here,
> including hentai, as long as it is dragonball Hentai. The discussion
> of fanfiction. It is in the charter.
>
> Majin Pink Hat Guy

My response rocked your response's ass.
--
-z :|

Rev. Otana, "Naughty Bob Mix"

Apr 21, 2002, 9:32:20 AM4/21/02
Paul Gentry:

> > Just an idle thought I had this morning...
> > Do you think that Akira Toriyama ever drew any of his characters in
> > hentai situations when he got bored?
> > Has he ever, in fact commented on DBZ hentai? I wonder which of his
> > females he finds to be the most attractive? At a guess, I'd say Bulma,
> > judging by the many sexual and clothes-less situations he puts her in.

> Not everyone gets off from Hentai, some, like me, find it repulsive and
all
> you endorse it repulsive.

No, not everyone enjoys it, but there's no reason for a post like that.
We've had the "you're all sick perverts" lines a billion times, that's why
we introduced the [H] tag to warn people (maybe that should be added to the
FAQ, guys?) and stop them moaning. So just let the guy have his opinion,
okay?

Anyway, as for PPV's comment, I don't believe Toriyama was really into
hentai seriously, more in a giggly schoolboy kind of way. Most of the jokes
he makes are smutty, dirty and more like toilet humour, there isn't much
serious sexuality in DB. I doubt he'd be offended by things like hentai
doujinshi and fan work, but I find it hard to believe he'd actually write or
draw it himself.

--
Otana

http://www.livejournal.com/users/otana/
http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=168969

Muten Roshi: "Washi ga kono yo de ichiban to wa na."
Bulma: "Ichiban sukebe na dake na no ni ne."

"Let me go, vile, evil scum! I, Son Goten, am the sworn
protector of small furry things! When I break free I
shall return in my mech, 'Big and Cuddly' and squish
you like the evil purple things you are!"

SmthnMorThenNthn

Apr 21, 2002, 1:42:42 PM4/21/02
[H] this tag to warn people of hentai huh ..... how about you sick freaks jsut
find another place to post hentai or anythign related to hentai. this should be
a hentai free zone. AFD is a place to debate and discuss dragonball
developments not a sleezy online circle jerk for hentai fans.

Rev. Otana, "Naughty Bob Mix"

Apr 21, 2002, 2:09:34 PM4/21/02
SmthnMorThenNthn:

How about you find some other place to troll, fucker? This is a free forum,
we can talk about what the fuck we like.

And DON'T push me, I'm in a VERY bad mood.

SmthnMorThenNthn

Apr 21, 2002, 9:14:18 PM4/21/02
ya well sickos liek u will aventually move onto small children and ur parent
dog so go fuck ur self in the ass ohw eight faggot thats right ur a lil bitch
who cant get women and resorts to cartoon porn u fuckin fairy

Psaiyan Prince Vegeta

Apr 21, 2002, 9:58:38 PM4/21/02
On 22 Apr 2002 01:14:18 GMT, smthnmor...@aol.com
(SmthnMorThenNthn) wrote:

Thank heavens for AOL and Ritalin. Where would we be without them?

To put it bluntly, douche-bag, I probably get more pussy in a week
than you have had in your entire life.

Anyway, what the hell is a 'parent dog'? Aside from being a superb
band name, of course.

SmthnMorThenNthn

Apr 21, 2002, 10:09:49 PM4/21/02
lol ya ok more pussy in oen week then me my whole life lol and u feel the need
to look at cartoon porn thats it damn dude i wish i could be a sick child
malesting pervert like you and getalot of four yr old pussy like you probably
get ya thats it i know where ur pussy supply is buddy the local elementry

Torankusu-kaiou, Flipper of Skirts

Apr 21, 2002, 11:18:45 PM4/21/02

"SmthnMorThenNthn" <smthnmor...@aol.com> wrote in message

God you're lame.

--
"They may be bigger than us. Faster than us.
Stronger than us. Tougher than us. But we've got

* Mirai no Kaioushin Torankusu

http://www.lurkerdrome.com

Rev. Otana, "Naughty Bob Mix"

Apr 22, 2002, 2:21:11 AM4/22/02
SmthnMorThenNthn:

. . .

What language is this guy speaking?

SK

Apr 22, 2002, 3:10:43 AM4/22/02
And "Rev. Otana, \"Naughty Bob Mix\""

<otana...@btopenworldnospam.com> said:
>SmthnMorThenNthn:
>
>> ya well sickos liek u will aventually move onto small children and ur
>parent
>> dog so go fuck ur self in the ass ohw eight faggot thats right ur a lil
>bitch
>> who cant get women and resorts to cartoon porn u fuckin fairy
>
>. . .
>
>What language is this guy speaking?

Oh, are you unfamiliar with idiot? I've been around it so long I guess
it's a second language.
--
[Shimofuri Kinezumi]
[Contact: http://shimofuri_kinezumi.home.att.net/contact.html]

The Kurgan

Apr 22, 2002, 4:29:45 AM4/22/02

Rev. Otana, "Naughty Bob Mix" <otana...@btopenworldnospam.com> wrote in
message news:aa0a4n$1a4$1...@paris.btinternet.com...

> SmthnMorThenNthn:
>
> > ya well sickos liek u will aventually move onto small children and ur
> parent
> > dog so go fuck ur self in the ass ohw eight faggot thats right ur a lil
> bitch
> > who cant get women and resorts to cartoon porn u fuckin fairy
>
> . . .
>
> What language is this guy speaking?

could be any of three different dialects, gibberish, bollocks, or garbage,
each one virtually indistinguishable from the others, and all incredibly
similar in sound, sentence structure, and also content

but, personally, i think that he's talking bollocks

Psaiyan Prince Vegeta

Apr 22, 2002, 6:22:19 AM4/22/02
On 22 Apr 2002 02:09:49 GMT, smthnmor...@aol.com
(SmthnMorThenNthn) wrote:

What, and seriously disrupt your education?

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Apr 22, 2002, 7:50:37 AM4/22/02
"Rev. Otana, \"Naughty Bob Mix\"" <otana...@btopenworldnospam.com> wrote in message news:<aa0a4n$1a4$1...@paris.btinternet.com>...
> SmthnMorThenNthn:
>
> > ya well sickos liek u will aventually move onto small children and ur
> parent
> > dog so go fuck ur self in the ass ohw eight faggot thats right ur a lil
> bitch
> > who cant get women and resorts to cartoon porn u fuckin fairy
>
> . . .
>
> What language is this guy speaking?

I am no expert, but Netenese isn't too complicated. All you have to
do is ignore about 4/5 of the rules in English and you are there.
Just free flowing communication. You could use it as a secret code.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Psaiyan Prince Vegeta

Apr 22, 2002, 1:04:46 PM4/22/02
On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 06:21:11 +0000 (UTC), "Rev. Otana, \"Naughty Bob
Mix\"" <otana...@btopenworldnospam.com> wrote:

>What language is this guy speaking?

Well, if I was being political, I would say 'Ebonix', but I don't
think he's smart enough...

Edson 1.21 jigawatts of perversion

Apr 22, 2002, 1:47:29 PM4/22/02
> > ya well sickos liek u will aventually move onto small children and ur
> parent
> > dog so go fuck ur self in the ass ohw eight faggot thats right ur a lil
> bitch
> > who cant get women and resorts to cartoon porn u fuckin fairy
>
> . . .
>
> What language is this guy speaking?

Troll - it's kinda like Common, but with more slang... each mispelled word has a
hicklike accent to it.

DigiGnšme of STEE-EL!

Apr 22, 2002, 6:13:06 PM4/22/02
MPHG:

> > > ya well sickos liek u will aventually move onto small children and ur
> > parent
> > > dog so go fuck ur self in the ass ohw eight faggot thats right ur a
lil
> > bitch
> > > who cant get women and resorts to cartoon porn u fuckin fairy
> > . . .
> > What language is this guy speaking?
> I am no expert, but Netenese isn't too complicated. All you have to
> do is ignore about 4/5 of the rules in English and you are there.
> Just free flowing communication. You could use it as a secret code.

Hey, it kinda worked in some war somewhere. I suspect WWII.

-DGi ð

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Apr 22, 2002, 8:57:32 PM4/22/02
> Hey, it kinda worked in some war somewhere. I suspect WWII.

Some people view it as the next step in the evolution of the English
language. I disagree, but you must admit, phrases like IMHO, IIRC,
BTW, LOL, et al. have been gaining popularity. Not to mention
emoticons.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Triple Rach

Apr 22, 2002, 11:28:15 PM4/22/02
>Some people view it as the next step in the evolution of the English
>language. I disagree, but you must admit, phrases like IMHO, IIRC,
>BTW, LOL, et al. have been gaining popularity. Not to mention
>emoticons.

I read all those internet acronyms as the words, not the letters. For instance,
I read "IMHO" as "in my humble opinion" instead of "I-M-H-O". Am I the only
person who does that? I hear the people on the cell phone commercials
pronouncing LOL as "el oh el" instead of "laugh out loud", and it just sounds
weird to me.

- - -
-The Ayatollah of Coca-Cola, Rachel Oliver
AIM: Magikarp46
http://magikarp46.tripod.com/dbdaisuki/
http://www.petitiononline.com/dbondvd/petition.html

Psaiyan Prince Vegeta

Apr 23, 2002, 5:17:19 AM4/23/02
On 23 Apr 2002 03:28:15 GMT, magik...@cs.com (Triple Rach) wrote:

>I read all those internet acronyms as the words, not the letters. For instance,
>I read "IMHO" as "in my humble opinion" instead of "I-M-H-O". Am I the only
>person who does that? I hear the people on the cell phone commercials
>pronouncing LOL as "el oh el" instead of "laugh out loud", and it just sounds
>weird to me.

Yup, I've reached that stage too. Sad eh?

SlickRCBD

Apr 24, 2002, 3:38:32 AM4/24/02

> SmthnMorThenNthn:
>
> > ya well sickos liek u will aventually move onto small children and ur
> parent
> > dog so go fuck ur self in the ass ohw eight faggot thats right ur a lil
> bitch
> > who cant get women and resorts to cartoon porn u fuckin fairy

If the guy likes women, but can't attract them and has to resort to hentai
material, he is many things, but he is not a fairy, or a faggot, or
anything else that denotes homosexuality, unless he likes yuri hentai
material. If he like yaoi stuff and straight stuff, then he's not a fairy,
unless the object of this conversation is a girl.

--
I do NOT consent to recieve advertisements, special offerse, promotions,
OR any other form of unsolicited e-mail, especially commercial or bulk

SlickRCBD

Apr 24, 2002, 3:41:02 AM4/24/02
In article <aa21th$446$2...@paris.btinternet.com>, "DigiGnšme of STEE-EL!"
<digiREMO...@PYremovemeOKO.ORG> wrote:

Nope, that was Naviho Indian(probably misspelled), and it DID work, unless
you're referring to Patton's famous response to the question of "Will you
surrender?": "NUTS!"

That confounded the Germans long enough for them to regroup.

SlickRCBD

Apr 24, 2002, 3:42:15 AM4/24/02
In article <20020422232815...@mb-mj.news.cs.com>,
magik...@cs.com (Triple Rach) wrote:

> >Some people view it as the next step in the evolution of the English
> >language. I disagree, but you must admit, phrases like IMHO, IIRC,
> >BTW, LOL, et al. have been gaining popularity. Not to mention
> >emoticons.
>
> I read all those internet acronyms as the words, not the letters. For
instance,
> I read "IMHO" as "in my humble opinion" instead of "I-M-H-O". Am I the only
> person who does that? I hear the people on the cell phone commercials
> pronouncing LOL as "el oh el" instead of "laugh out loud", and it just sounds
> weird to me.

That's because the people who make the commercials are clueless and care
less about being accurate than selling stuff.

Rev. Otana, "Naughty Bob Mix"

Apr 24, 2002, 2:57:11 PM4/24/02
SlickRCBD:

> > Hey, it kinda worked in some war somewhere. I suspect WWII.
> Nope, that was Naviho Indian(probably misspelled),

Navajo.

You can't be an X-Files fan and not know *some* Navajo.

SK

Apr 24, 2002, 10:39:25 PM4/24/02
And magik...@cs.com (Triple Rach) said:
>>Some people view it as the next step in the evolution of the English
>>language. I disagree, but you must admit, phrases like IMHO, IIRC,
>>BTW, LOL, et al. have been gaining popularity. Not to mention
>>emoticons.
>
>I read all those internet acronyms as the words, not the letters. For instance,
>I read "IMHO" as "in my humble opinion" instead of "I-M-H-O". Am I the only
>person who does that? I hear the people on the cell phone commercials
>pronouncing LOL as "el oh el" instead of "laugh out loud", and it just sounds
>weird to me.

I read all but LOL as what they stand for...LOL is just "el oh el"

Unforgiven

Apr 25, 2002, 2:05:18 PM4/25/02
"SK" <shimofuri...@AY-TEE-TEE.NET> wrote in message

> And magik...@cs.com (Triple Rach) said:
> >>Some people view it as the next step in the evolution of the English
> >>language. I disagree, but you must admit, phrases like IMHO, IIRC,
> >>BTW, LOL, et al. have been gaining popularity. Not to mention
> >>emoticons.
> >
> >I read all those internet acronyms as the words, not the letters. For
instance,
> >I read "IMHO" as "in my humble opinion" instead of "I-M-H-O". Am I the
only
> >person who does that? I hear the people on the cell phone commercials
> >pronouncing LOL as "el oh el" instead of "laugh out loud", and it just
sounds
> >weird to me.
>
> I read all but LOL as what they stand for...LOL is just "el oh el"

I pronounce LOL as just that: 'lol'. But that's probably because 'lol' is
actually a Dutch word, and it means 'fun'.

--
Unforgiven

DBZ art and more - http://www.liacs.nl/~sgroot
alt.fan.dragonball FAQ - http://home.att.net/~shimofuri_kinezumi/afdfaq.html