DBZ's 4th season

1 view

barb

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
I'm sure you all know this, but while reading on DVDAnine website this
tidbit turned up:

Dragonball Z Season 4 On Toonami [06:06 PM EST]
From The CNXtra News:

During the month of August (probably starting on August 7), a back-to-
back block of Dragon Ball Z will air on Toonami from 4:30-5:30 PM
EST/PST on weekdays. Yes, season three is coming at you at double
strength throughout August, from the Ginyu battles alt the way up to
the Frieza saga to the surprising transformation of Goku into a Super
Saiyan all the way up to what we think is the final defeat of Frieza.
Of course as the upcoming season will show, the demonic fighter lives
on . . . sorta. Anywho, the last week of the month, August 28 through
September 1, The Garlic Jr. Saga will make its weekday debut. All
(counts fingers) ten episodes of this Rising Sun mainstay will air in
the DBZ hour. After that week, things return to normal on Toonami for a
while (at least until The Intruders arrive later in September). The new
episodes of Dragon Ball Z is scheduled to start on Monday September 4
in its normal 5 PM EST/PST timeslot. Trunks is finally coming to the
block.

*****************
It's been so long since I've sat down to watch DBZ because I will kill
if I have to sit through the Frieza saga again, but I'll have to skip
over Garlic Jr.'s saga as well. But at least the series gets to move on
a bit.

barb

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

GogetaX

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
In case you didn't notice we talked about this in "Season 4 airdates
confirmed I hope)"
-GogetaX
http://www.geocities.com/kia70x
I live to annoy Happyfit (I think) (it's not very easy because of his low
level consciousness)
I can't believe it's not Baata