FREE PORN ON DVD. FREE SHIPPING. NEW COMPANY

dennissh...@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2007, 3:18:26 PM8/31/07
FREE PORN ON DVD. FREE SHIPPING. NEW COMPANY

Hi, we're starting a porno company and we think the porn industry has
been declining by how videos have gone from quality videos to small,
poor-quality, short videos that take a long time to download on the
internet. So we're trying to get people back into renting porn DVDs.
We are giving away a free DVD and it has select porn of many varieties
all home-made by us. Our DVD includes three videos of each:

*Solo female
*Straight
*Girl on girl
*Guy on guy
*Group
*Farting
*Water sports
*Scat
*Bestiality

We are also looking for actors and actresses. Call or drop by for a
free DVD today:

Dennis Shores
1224 Partridge Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46231

(317) 838-8351

If you call, we will not bother making you show your driver's license
or read any numbers, but you will need to say you are over 18.

We promise all information for shipping will be kept secret and we
will not send you junk mail. This promotion is to spread word of
mouth for our company, only.

(Because of spam filters, we won't be able to receive any email from
the email sending this message so please call or visit.)

jamic...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2012, 6:43:37 AM9/15/12

tatorse...@aol.com

Mar 2, 2013, 5:11:13 PM3/2/13

julyba...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2013, 2:25:15 AM7/31/13

dub...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2013, 8:34:03 AM10/11/13
Message has been deleted

aliars...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2013, 12:01:15 PM10/13/13
Yah how I'm gonna get DVD

gomik...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2013, 1:43:46 PM10/28/13
how can i get a dvd

sgtjo...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2014, 12:19:09 AM2/21/14
On Friday, August 31, 2007 3:18:26 PM UTC-4, dennissh...@yahoo.com wrote:
Hey count me in. I would love to have a free video. my email is sgtjo...@gmail.com

paulconn...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2014, 2:31:41 PM3/30/14
My Mobile number is 07598654668 and my address is 21a sea road methil fife ky8 3df and my name is Paul Connolly an I would love free porn

fayewa...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2014, 10:19:07 PM4/12/14
please could you send me free porn dvds pls my address is 46 harrington road workington cumbria ca143ed

fayewa...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2014, 10:20:34 PM4/12/14

fayewa...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2014, 10:20:42 PM4/12/14

fayewa...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2014, 10:20:45 PM4/12/14

glenr...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2014, 3:37:11 PM4/17/14
One gay for me 54 Main St. Apt. 2

pgaski...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2014, 6:48:43 PM7/10/14

mhowe...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2014, 12:18:19 PM9/4/14
Id love free porn. my address is
Monica Howe
17 High St. Apt 2
Claremont NH 03743

Any kind..really like gay n lesbian the best tho!
oohh can't wait.

debova...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2014, 11:02:27 PM11/19/14
On Friday, August 31, 2007 12:18:26 PM UTC-7, dennissh...@yahoo.com wrote:
*female on female

debova...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2014, 11:03:25 PM11/19/14
On Friday, August 31, 2007 12:18:26 PM UTC-7, dennissh...@yahoo.com wrote:
lesbian

sandip19...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2014, 1:55:47 PM12/9/14
Hey please include me . my email is
Sandip19...@gmail.com

sandip19...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2014, 1:56:26 PM12/9/14

kennyj...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2015, 7:07:20 PM1/22/15
Any kind sides gay men

fastcarst...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2015, 7:43:58 AM3/25/15
I love porn

ccilove...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2015, 11:24:53 PM4/27/15
I would like straight porn and info on being an actress my email is ccilove...@gmail.com thanks ;)

lord...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2015, 1:07:23 AM4/28/15
Lord...@gmail.com I like BBws and big breast my address is 7945 Even Wooten Orange TX 77632

diggief...@gmail.com

May 1, 2015, 2:34:24 AM5/1/15
John Murillo
11821 Santa Rosalia st
Stanton, ca 90680

dwoo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2015, 7:42:19 AM7/2/15
Wood...@live.Com

tonyabr...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2015, 10:26:50 PM7/17/15

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2015, 1:40:06 PM7/28/15
My name is Dr. Walter Palmer. My address is:11413 Landing Rd Eden Prairie, MN 55347-4951

I really like twin porn. send me a catalog please!

allenarm...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2015, 3:49:08 PM9/7/15
Hello my name is Brittany I am 24 can u send me a free dvd

mzcr...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2015, 5:52:07 AM12/4/15
Hello My name is Jenny and I would like FREE porn. My address is : 607 E. 38 Th San Angelo Tx 76903
Thank you looking foward to receiving them..
Jenny Mcgee

ezraj...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2016, 11:12:23 PM1/3/16
send mine to 358 w. taylor ave cooligde as 85128

craine...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2016, 1:30:07 AM2/12/16
I wud like to receive unfree DVD please send to Albert craine 510Locust st.Clayton,NM

austinb...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2016, 3:29:28 AM3/13/16
Send one to Austin burden 313 bishop ln 24571 Virginia

brentm...@gmail.com

May 22, 2016, 1:01:08 AM5/22/16
Brent Muirhead. 714 pear tree cir Columbia Mo. 65203. Thanks for the free offer I would be interested in rentals in the future. Thanks again.

smithc...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2016, 4:15:25 AM7/13/16
Candis Smith.My email is smithc...@gmail.com Address to be mailed 2610 Floyd Rd Pembroke,Ga 31321 # 912-290-0895 Thanks in advance by the way I want Group Candis Smith

mc61...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2016, 4:17:35 AM8/13/16
I would like some dvds myself straight and women on women. Also are they any good sound and video wise? Thanks

jpeck...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 4:00:25 AM9/23/16

shawncal...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2016, 11:57:13 AM9/24/16
Send me a free DVD please

marywilk...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2016, 5:51:47 PM10/2/16
Please send me free porno DVD's I would love to have a collection of pornos so I could play with my self so please send me free pornos and I'll send u free video's ;)
Message has been deleted

marywilk...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2016, 5:54:32 PM10/2/16
Please send me free porno movie's my email is marywilk...@gmail.com please and thank u free tho and I will send you VB video's as soon as I receive the porno movie's sound good then send them over my way :)

th.babi...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2016, 3:33:38 PM10/15/16
Please send me a free porn DVD my address is 121 Rounds Rd. Oxford N.Y. 13830

starb...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2016, 5:03:17 AM10/27/16
How do I get in on this deal? I love porn girl/girl, guy/guy, cock sucking, my address is 2955 Sylvia st Bonita California 91902.

bigbads...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2016, 12:25:12 PM12/6/16

larrywa...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2017, 10:13:38 PM1/23/17
Need free DVD

cgham...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2017, 12:24:42 PM1/30/17
On Friday, 31 August 2007 20:18:26 UTC+1, dennissh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> FREE PORN ON DVD. FREE SHIPPING. NEW COMPANY
>
> Hi, we're starting a porno company and we think the porn industry has
> been declining by how videos have gone from quality videos to small,
> poor-quality, short videos that take a long time to download on the
> internet. So we're trying to get people back into renting porn DVDs.
> We are giving away a free DVD and it has select porn of many varieties
> all home-made by us. Our DVD includes three videos of each:
>
> *Solo female
> *Straight
> *Girl on girl
> *Guy on guy
> *Group
> *Farting
> *Water sports
> *Scat
> *Bestiality
>
> We are also looking for actors and actresses. Call or drop by for a
> free DVD today:
>
> Dennis Shores
> 1224 Partridge Dr.
> Indianapolis, IN 46231
>
> (317) 838-8351
>

> If you call, we will not bother making you show your driver's license
> or read any numbers, but you will need to say you are over 18.
>
> We promise all information for shipping will be kept secret and we
> will not send you junk mail. This promotion is to spread word of
> mouth for our company, only.
>
> (Because of spam filters, we won't be able to receive any email from
> the email sending this message so please call or visit.)

brendawh...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017, 7:15:06 AM2/2/17
Would like to have free promo DVDs and free shipping

brendawh...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017, 7:17:53 AM2/2/17
Would like free porno and free shipping straight or merred couples please send to brendawh...@gmail.com

brendawh...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017, 7:24:34 AM2/2/17
Would love to get free promo DVDs and free shipping brendawhittaker75@gmail address is 849 Marshall ave sw Roanoke Va 24016apt #2

martys...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2017, 7:27:02 AM3/2/17
Martys...@gmail.com please send me a email i am 25 y male with a monster cock. We can discuss this further Stone Roger

dfinl...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 6:00:17 AM6/16/17
Visit wear

heavenrober...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2017, 10:50:04 AM6/24/17
Would love to get free promo DVDs and free shipping I am over the age of 18 my info is ...Heaven Roberts Blount 2428 County Road 213 Grenada,Ms 38901. Thank you

albertflo...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2017, 6:54:07 PM7/18/17
Hey

tone...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2018, 10:03:12 PM1/21/18
Please send. Roger horn. 2750 russell howell michigan 48843 s.s. 383 68 7114
Phone number. 313 350 5193

nelson...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 4:37:40 PM1/23/18

rahmanm...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2018, 8:34:23 PM2/6/18
Manni Rahman, 283 west 3rd street Mansfield Ohio 44902

sexxym...@gmail.com

May 25, 2018, 10:34:18 PM5/25/18
Hi name is jetaun custis and I would love free dvds in the mail my address is 59 barrow road. I love straight,dads daughter,big dick,creampies

darlene...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2018, 3:00:06 AM6/13/18
Hello were a married couple we'd love the free DVD and maybe help you get more made Darlene Lanham 507 1/2 26th st west Charleston wv 25387

randmi...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2018, 1:12:23 PM6/26/18
Rand Mitch 533 west Douglas ave Fergus Falls Minnesota 56537

randmi...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2018, 1:13:01 PM6/26/18

fallout...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2018, 2:02:49 PM6/27/18
Contact me here for details please

malb...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2018, 2:13:57 PM8/14/18

tyron...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2018, 12:32:47 AM10/1/18
SEND ME FREE FEMALE ON FEMALE PORN DVD TO 6862 SOUTH CRYSTAL DOWN LANE WEST JORDAN UTAH 84084

jefbr...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2018, 2:40:26 PM10/25/18
I love free porn dvds hard core and white girls on black guys dick my address is 817 winter hawk cir inman South Carolina 29349

tape....@yahoo.com

Mar 10, 2019, 8:51:40 AM3/10/19

evilem...@gmail.com

May 30, 2019, 4:17:59 PM5/30/19
evilem...@gmail.com. 661 west 4th Street Pomona,can.91766..please mail asap and descrete..I am over 18.

chis...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2019, 1:43:16 PM6/5/19
I would like a free dvd and I love to see girls squirting on girls

rgord...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2019, 3:25:01 AM7/26/19
I would like a free porn DVD I like milf porn

lindaspun...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2020, 3:51:50 AM1/14/20
Hubby and I r interested in your free porn.
Kevin and Linda Spunaugle
32902 s Fairlawn rd
Lebo, Ks 66856
6204967161

gmoney...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2020, 2:48:22 PM2/9/20
Woman on woman 3107 Hillcrest Alton Illinois 62002

curtis.a...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2020, 1:11:21 AM2/17/20