Disney's HHGTTG

The Doctor

Feb 4, 2024, 8:32:55 AMFeb 4
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

Joerg Walther

Feb 4, 2024, 10:26:18 AMFeb 4
The Doctor wrote:

>https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

So what statement are you trying to make?
Personally I didn't like the film, imho the old 6 part BBC series is
much funnier and closer to the book. BTW, there is a Bluray version out
which contains some scenes not included in the DVD version.

-jw-

Kerr-Mudd, John

Feb 4, 2024, 10:35:00 AMFeb 4
On Sun, 04 Feb 2024 16:26:14 +0100
Joerg Walther <joerg....@magenta.de> wrote:

> The Doctor wrote:
>
> >https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
>
> So what statement are you trying to make?
> Personally I didn't like the film, imho the old 6 part BBC series is
> much funnier and closer to the book. BTW, there is a Bluray version out
> which contains some scenes not included in the DVD version.

I hope that the xposting loon posing as "The Doctor" won't be replying.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.