42

Александр Боровиков

Jan 17, 2024, 8:29:47 AMJan 17
42 is the magic number (36.6C) 36 + 6 = 42
Also in revelations: “Out of the sea comes a beast with seven heads and ten horns, to whom was given power for 42 months.”

Claudio Calvelli

Jan 20, 2024, 3:14:38 PMJan 20
On 2024-01-17, Александр Боровиков <stock...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also in revelations: “Out of the sea comes a beast with seven heads and ten horns, to whom was given power for 42 months.”

Hmmm do you have a verse for that? I can find lots or references to the
beast with seven heads and ten horns, but not the 42 months.

On the other hand the book of Judges has 42,000 Ephramites (12:6)
killed, and the second book of Kings has 42 children (2:24), the second
book of Chronicles has 42 years (22:2) so there's a number of "42" in
the bible (I stopped searching after that, no doubt there's more)

Jan van den Broek

Jan 23, 2024, 2:14:54 PMJan 23
Sat, 20 Jan 2024 20:14:36 -0000 (UTC)
Claudio Calvelli <c.n...@w42.org.invalid> schrieb:
>On 2024-01-17, ?????????????????? ?????????????????? <stock...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Also in revelations: ???Out of the sea comes a beast with seven heads and ten horns, to whom was given power for 42 months.???
>
>Hmmm do you have a verse for that? I can find lots or references to the

13:5

>On the other hand the book of Judges has 42,000 Ephramites (12:6)
>killed, and the second book of Kings has 42 children (2:24), the second
>book of Chronicles has 42 years (22:2) so there's a number of "42" in
>the bible (I stopped searching after that, no doubt there's more)

Matthew 1, generations from Abraham to Jesus.

But remember, 42 was meant as a joke, the bible wasn't.
--
Jan van den Broek balg...@xs4all.nl

Entertaining Quakers since 2005