Happy Towel Day

Bernardo Rossi

May 25, 2019, 4:08:01 AM5/25/19
Happy Towel Day to all.
And remember: Don't Panic.

--

Byebye from Verona, Italy

Bernardo Rossi

Nemo Thorx

May 29, 2019, 11:42:05 AM5/29/19
Quoting Bernardo Rossi from 25 May (a Saturday in 2019) at 1008 hours...

> Happy Towel Day to all.
> And remember: Don't Panic.

Don't Panic - in 42 large and friendly fonts!

https://imgur.com/gallery/Nk5gOtq

(as voted by people. Mostly me... http://sub-ethr.net/DontPanic/

.../nemo

--
earth native

Greg Warren

Jun 18, 2020, 7:33:04 PM6/18/20
Damn I missed it again, but since it seems to us In Australia to feel like Groundhog day again as we seem to hear from our government its ok to go outside ....oh no its not another out-brake somewhere.... RUN away Next day kill ourselves, then tomorrow NOTHING has changed

Well I am taking my tell with me now to spread the message Which Reads.. well you know... in large red embroider letters @ only smells slightly like MR Towelie ie Bong water. Wish me luck playing with other naughty bug eyed monsters