alt.fan.doofer-mouse moderation

Rosa...@alt.fan.doofer-mouse

Jul 23, 2007, 8:34:50 PM7/23/07

maintained at SBI expense.
It is "productivity enhancing" software "SYBASE-MODE" lisp/emacs
for production use by Sybase SAs.

o Gave away these enhancements by labelling them Public Domain [PD],
and mailing into competitors such as Merrill Lynch.

o Has spent a LARGE amount of SBI time (inside SBI) working
on his own WWW business. Still actively does this.

o Transmitted a copyrighted script.
# This script is a commercial product. Giving or selling it to anyone
# is not permitted under any circumstances.

o Spends time as "helpdesk" for his distribution of SYBASE-MODE.

Furthermore, he has stated:

o he would like to leave Salomon

o would leave for half of his currently salary
to work fulltime on his WWW business.

His activities are clearly costly and detrimental to Salomon Brothers.

# # #####
# # # #
####### #
# # ##### Brain himself says Salomon allows him to
####### # spend a lot of time on his business venture.
# # #

date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 10:52:13 -0400
From: bob@tridenthead2 (Bob Brain nnn-nnnn)
To: Tri...@ppllc.com (Tom Trigger)
subject: Re: Kruger?

Trigger> If BTO didn't let you spend a lot of time working on your
Trigger> own business, I'd have said leave ASAP. What a lousy place.

Could I keep getting 30%+ raises at other places? I should really turn
consultant.

Yeah, I have it real easy now, plenty of time to work o