(IVÁN): THE FATHER’S BROKENHEART HEALS only with you BAPTIZED in HIS LOVING HEART living for YOU today:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2019, 6:13:14 PM9/12/19
Sábado, 07 de Septiembre, 2019 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

THE FATHER’S BROKENHEART HEALS only with you BAPTIZED in HIS LOVING HEART living for YOU today:

Graciously: Our heavenly Father’s holy heart grieved to see that the families of the nations had descended into hell’s torment, because they had failed to know Him, as their eternal Father from heaven above that has given then birth through His image and living-soul, so they may live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness and in His Holy of Spirit’s eternal life. Now, our heavenly Father needed to pour His holy heart’s suffering for His lost children to hell’s torment, because His brokenheart needed to be with them, thus helping them, since there is nothing too hard for Him to do, but He needed His own Son Jesus Christ born upon earth to pour His holy heart’s suffering upon him finally.

Given that, once our heavenly Father can truly pour His broken holy heart upon His Son Jesus Christ born upon earth from one of the families of the nations, then, He can work Himself with His brokenheart to the gates of hell, so He may begin to help them in the best way possible until they are finally liberated into eternity. For our heavenly Father needed desperately to take His broken holy heart to the gate of hell’s torment to stand there thus to begin to do the best that He knows how not only to destroy darkness, sin, infirmities, poverty and everything that relates to Satan, the fallen angel and death, but also, He needed to secure their eternal defeat upon earth.

For our heavenly Father needed to be close as possible to His children lying in hell’s torment, and this was the gate of hell’s torment, then He will have His Son Jesus Christ spilling His eternal life, defeated in paradise in Eve and later in Adam along with the children, so He may save them totally liberated from sin and death at last. Surely, our heavenly Father needed His holy heart next to His children’s hearts as well suffering the pains of sin and the agony to have lost their souls to hell’s torment, because He really has a solution to their salvation in His holy heart, but, He had to have His Son as His Lamb spilling his atoning-blood over hell’s gate for deliverance lastly.

Therefore, our heavenly Father had to have Abraham having a child from his wife Sarah’s barren-womb by the power of the Holy Spirit, because he will be the one, where He will finally pour His holy heart’s suffering and agony thus not only to rescue His children lost to sin and hell, but also, heal His brokenheart in Canaan with them. Sincerely, our heavenly Father needed to pour His holy heart upon Isaac lying over the wood of Mount Zion, resting at Moriah, because He was not only expiating and forgiving every sin from the families of the nations dead in their sins, descending into hell’s torment forever lost, but also, He could heal His brokenheart in Canaan with them finally.

Indeed, our heavenly Father had poured upon Isaac’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood: healing powers of His great Grace, His great Mercy, His great Truth and His great Divine Justice for His children’s forgiveness from sin but also He poured richness healing His brokenheart forever at last in Canaan, His home-sweet-home, where He will live forever enriched with His loved ones. Really, after Abraham had lived with his only son Isaac for few years then he lived with our heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit the daily richness of the rock of salvation that are oceans of His unfailing love, oceans of His happiness and oceans of His joys among other richness, so He may pour His holy brokenheart upon Canaan finally.

For our heavenly Father needed not only to enrich Abraham along with his only son Isaac but also the promised children living in generations head, because they were the ones that will be born with the oath sworn to Isaac, filled with His amazing richness to take them through the Sinai’s desert, descending finally into the Valley of the dried bones. This was powerful richness aimed to enrich His children from the families of the nations that had died in their sins to descend into hell’s torment forever lost, so He may have His richness at the gate of hell ready to defeat Satan, the fallen angels and death, thus for His children to see life again at last forever.

What’s more, our heavenly Father needed His children not only from Israel to become reborn within His holy heart established as His new earth’s heart to see him on the Third Day by the amazing daily powers of the Holy Spirit victorious over Satan and death forever but also to see His children from the families of the nations alive again soon. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to see His children dressed with His amazing richness from His holy heart, as they were reborn by the amazing powers of His Holy Spirit, spilled with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood filled with His eternal life defeating death in Canaan, finally to see life again in His new earth, where sin will fail to exist throughout eternity.

For our heavenly Father needed to receive His children reborn from His holy heart, established at the new earth’s heart, not only from Israel but also from the families of the nations, because to enter into His holy presence then you must be dressed with His amazing richness thus to be acceptable unto Him in heaven’s glory forever blessed. That is why, that as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to ancient Israel’s wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill then every man, woman and child from ancient Israel received the glorified-body filled with the eternal life that had defeated Satan and death throughout Canaan, but also, they were dressed with His richness thus to become accepted in heaven’s glory forever enriched.

In other words, everyone born again through the water baptism and the Holy Spirit baptism then that one must be dressed with the richness that our heavenly Father’s holy heart poured not only upon Isaac but also throughout Canaan, so they may stand acceptable before Him in heaven’s glory only to know love, greatness, prosperity, glory and peace throughout eternity, starting now. It is just as when our heavenly Father finally descends into Canaan, then the entire house of Israel must be baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so with their presence filled with eternal life that has defeated Satan and death throughout Canaan, instantly Canaan will flow with milk and honey forever.

Amazing richness that our heavenly Father’s holy heart not only poured already upon Isaac but also throughout Canaan, for the Valley of the dried bones to turn into His holy heart with His children from ancient Israel reborn to see life again, thus finally Canaan will flow with amazing richness, enriching His home-sweet-home, receiving Him with great honors in His final descend soon. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father will be received with great richness that will emanate from Canaan miraculously with great abundance enriching every man, woman and child throughout Israel and their thriving communities throughout the nations for the world, so He may finally descend into His home-sweet-home to enjoy: love, richness, honor and glory from His children forever.

Indeed, these are amazing richness flowing with milk and honey emanating from the new earth’s heart along with Canaan, as Israel is finally baptized in water, to receive our heavenly Father in His final descend into Canaan to live with His children the natural richness that His holy heart poured upon Isaac initially to be enjoyed in perfect holiness throughout eternity. Moreover, these are amazing richness that will manifest with the milk and honey emanating from Canaan, as Israel has finally become baptized in water, given that Israel will become enriched with richness never seen by the angels in heaven’s glory much less upon earth with mankind, but also, the nations will be enriched greatly lastly.

Furthermore, as Israel has become reborn from water baptism that means that they had finally fulfilled the Ten Commandments of Israel and Moses, then they had entered into our heavenly Father’s eternal life: touching the lives of the families of the nations with powerful miracles and glories, including the ones in hell’s torment finally, so they may see life again forever. Considering that, the families of the nations that they had spent centuries and even thousands of years in hell’s torment, because they died in their sins for failing to become reborn in water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, they will be enriched greatly as Canaan flows of milk and honey perpetually.

Indeed, these are amazing richness from milk and honey that our heavenly Father’s holy heart gave birth to them naturally for His heartfelt-love for His children from Israel and the families of the nations, so they may now know instead of sin, curses, pain, poverty, death and hell: then, the amazing abundant richness from His holy heart poured upon Isaac and Canaan earlier. That is why, that it was important that His Son Jesus Christ may be born first from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s power, so He may descend with the Holy Spirit to live with Abraham’s family, neighbors and friends thus finally to grant them His holy heart’s hidden richness to become the new earth, growing progressively from under Canaan today.

For it was our heavenly Father’s perfect will from His holy heart these days to have His holy name fire established forever within His chosen home-sweet-home as the best land from the entire earth, so He may finally dress it over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, with glories, sanctities and powers unseen before by the angels from heaven above and upon earth with humankind. For these are many richness that will manifest only with the milk and honey as the manna nourishing every day our heavenly Father’s eternal life and words of life from the oath sworn to Isaac but also enriches His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so His children may be enriched around the world as they may become baptized in water.

Legally, these are richness from milk and honey poured from our heavenly Father’s holy heart upon Isaac and Canaan thus enriching His children reborn from the water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so they may enter into His eternal life, where He will execute His perfect will with them throughout the earth. Furthermore, our heavenly Father’s perfect will is to bless every man, woman and child with His oath sworn to Isaac, where He has expiated, judged and destroyed every sin from humankind, but also, He has to enrich the land of the nations thus to have fertile lands producing bumper-crops along with great cities and beautiful homes for every family around the world.

Conveniently, our heavenly Father will have every man, woman and child to become just as perfect and holy as He is throughout baptisms of water and His Holy Spirit, but also, He needs to enrich them with richness greater than the ones known in heaven’s glory by the angelical hosts, so they may live enriched as He has always lived enriched through eternity. For our heavenly Father had always dreamed to live with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the angelical hosts along with every man, woman and child born naturally from His image and living-soul thus they may live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness of his sacred-flesh only knowing His Spirit’s endless richness of His unfailing-love for human life throughout the earth.

Surely, it was important for our heavenly Father: not only living His eternal life in need to defeat Satan and death in paradise, but also, He needed His Son Jesus Christ nailed to ancient Israel’s wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, with His holy name fire flying over the top of the world, protecting His children and richness through eternity. Considering that, as His Son Jesus Christ finally spilled his atoning-blood over ancient Israel’s wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill at the City of David’s gate, but also, the gate of hell was stained with His eternal life victorious over Satan and death, so Satan’s kingdom of his fallen angels may be destroyed directly from hell itself never to rise again forever.

Indeed, our heavenly Father’s holy heart naturally poured upon Isaac lying over the altar’s wood, resting at Moriah, then, it was for his children born from Isaac, Jacob and so-forth to take it through Egypt’s captivity, to the Red Sea baptism and through the Sinai’s desert, expiating sin, descending into the Valley of the dried bones with His holy heart victorious over sin finally. Considering that, our heavenly Father needed to establish His holy heart along with His amazing richness not only to enrich His children from the house of Israel but also the families of the nations already dead in their sins in hell’s torment thus to help them escape in the last day, so He may have His new kingdom enriched greatly with them.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed to start His new kingdom that is His new earth, formed with His holy heart established there with the rock of salvation along with hell’s gate stained with Isaac’s atoning-blood, for final eternal victory over sin and death, so His children may live His eternal life with victories that can only enrich you daily, beginning now. That is that, if our heavenly Father had failed to stained the rock of salvation along with the posts of the gate of hell before Abraham’s children that had become bones throughout the Valley of the dried bones, then, Satan along with the fallen angels and death could still continue to do their evils as usual against anyone on earth to destroy them.

However, since our heavenly Father was able to have ancient Israel, although they were bones throughout the Valley of the dried bones, then, as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to them victorious over Satan and death, instantly he transferred towards them his glorified-body baptized at the Jordan River already, turning the earth’s heart as holy as our Father’s heart is forever enriched. For this is the new earth, our heavenly Father began to pour upon Isaac lying over the wood at Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, so it may finally become established forever at the earth’s heart thus His children may cease to suffer finally to enjoy His eternal life's victories against Satan and death throughout the earth only to enjoy endless-richness always.

Considering that, once our heavenly Father had established His brokenheart at the earth’s heart under Canaan, then, His healing process for His broken holy heart began as His Son Jesus Christ spilled his atoning-blood from Jerusalem’s holy hill nailed to ancient Israel’s wood at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, thus with His brokenheart healing will finally heal the earth with His unfailing-love. Understanding that, as our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to ancient Israel’s wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, then, he shed his atoning-blood erasing not only the sins of the world but also started the healing process of our heavenly Father’s holy heart that is the birth of a new earth, where sin fails to exist throughout eternity, living only His amazing-love for His children.

Graciously, our heavenly Father’s broken holy heart will finally be healed to see His children not only reborn from water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but also, to see them reborn from His image by the Holy Spirit baptism over Jerusalem’s holy hill each day until kingdom comes forever enriched. That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ’s heart was broken as well, because nailed to ancient Israel’s wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, then, he died with his heart completely broken to see that he had done everything possible and even what was impossible to have Israel following him to heal our heavenly Father’s brokenheart, but they rejected him instead, breaking his heart further.

Besides, our Lord Jesus Christ knew exactly what to do, as to have our heavenly Father’s brokenheart finally healed, because with his atoning-blood not only he had destroyed Satan and death along every work done against Israel and the families of the nations, but also, he could have entered into the Sanhedrin with the Father to rule Israel again as the olden day. Sadly, we could see our Lord Jesus Christ standing not far from Jerusalem, crying before our heavenly Father with his brokenheart for failing to be accepted in the Sanhedrin by the religious leaders of those days, given that he needed to enter into it with the Father thus to heal finally His broken holy heart that sees His children lost to sin.

For it has been our heavenly Father’s deepest desire to rule over His children throughout Israel with His holy heart that began to love them, as Isaac lied over the wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, where He poured His entire love expressed for His children in His words of life naturally born from Him to fill Canaan with amazing endless-richness. Canaan’s Richness: as milk and honey that is the manna enriching His eternal life victorious over Satan and death forever, but also, it enriches His holy name fire established over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so it may soon receive glories and honors: causing our heavenly Father to descend into Canaan to stay finally in His home-sweet-home with His loved ones, as you and me today.

Surely, it is important for our heavenly Father that you may become reborn from the water baptism at your bathtub at home, filled with water, by submerging into it instantly to emerge from the water, dressed with the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit to enter into His eternal life thus to enrich you daily with His amazing daily works in you of endless-richness. Graciously, our heavenly Father had to have His Son Jesus Christ not only born from David’s virgin daughter by the Holy Spirit’s powers, but also, He had him living His eternal life granted to you, defeated in paradise in Eve and Adam, so you may have it finally victorious over Satan and death, enriching you each day without fail into eternity, starting now.

Frankly, our heavenly Father has not only granted you His only Son Jesus Christ to die in your place over Israel ancient’s wood at Jerusalem’s holy hill, so you may escape your sins, curses, infirmities, death and hell, but also, for you to be dressed with his amazing daily richness emanating abundantly now from His new earth’s holy heart and from Canaan. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father needs you to be enriched these days, because He really needs to manifest His amazing richness that He has poured out from His holy heart not only upon Isaac that is His Son Jesus Christ in the glorified-body, in the earth’s heart, under Canaan, but also, in you along with your loved ones.

Amazing richness manifested in you along with your loved ones, including neighbors and friends as well, because He needs to show the families of the nations that He has already blessed the earth’s heart with His own holy heart under Canaan, filled with His unfailing-love for you, so you may be enriched greatly nowadays before His personal descend towards His children in Canaan. Legally, our heavenly Father may enrich you along with your loved ones, including your neighbors and friends, because this is how He will manifest abundantly to every man, woman and child what He has already done for them through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, in Canaan, so they may love Him through His personal richness emanating towards them continuously.

These are abundant richness that our heavenly Father not only poured upon Isaac lying over the wood of Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, but also, He poured upon Canaan towards you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends these days, so you may receive them through His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and His Holy Spirit each day baptized in water by invoking His holy name. For these are amazing richness that will enrich your eternal life that is His personal life that He has granted unto you, as you were baptized in water, invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus you may live it as you ought to live it with His perfect richness through your days upon earth.

This is when, you may have truly found love, joy and happiness that you may have always search for through life upon earth without ever finding them, because: you need to become reborn from water baptism to abandon the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh, where you will finally escape sin to enjoy the love that caresses your living-soul throughout eternity, starting now. Besides, our heavenly Father needs you baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, so you may finally fulfill His commandments to receive instantly His divine nature pouring through your mouth, filling your heart with His personal richness that is His pure divine nature, thus He may work with you, doing His perfect will blessing the needed everywhere always.

Truthfully, these are amazing richness found not only on our Lord Jesus Christ as he was born from David’s virgin daughter with our eternal life, defeated in paradise in Eve and later in Adam along with the children, but also, in the earth’s heart these days, thus finally defeating death forever in Canaan by saying to it: Death, I am your death! Truly, this victory over death and Satan belongs to you baptized in water, invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so you may never sin again but only know His amazing unfailing-love, enriching you greatly always through your days upon earth thus you may finally ascend into heaven’s glory in your last day forever justified.

This victory was very important not only for our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit but also for every man, woman and child throughout Israel and the families of the nations, so through water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name then everyone may receive it to enjoy the richness that exists in the earth’s heart and throughout Canaan as well. Considering that, these are richness as not only the manna feeding our heavenly Father’s eternal life in each of His children but also feeds His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill with the purpose to conquer more glories than ever before, as when it was in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts, so He may descend to His home-sweet-home eternally honored ultimately.

In other words, as Israel entirely may become reborn from water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son’s and His Spirit’s, then, they will have finally fulfilled the commandments with eternal glories from the oath sworn to Isaac that Canaan flows with milk and honey: sweetening His holy name with honors unseen in heaven’s glory until that coming day. For this is something that only the families of Israel may do throughout Canaan for our heavenly Father to receive glories and honors never seen in heaven’s glory by the angelical hosts, because they are naturally born from His holy heart, manifesting only within every man, woman and child reborn from water baptism, where sin fails to exist again throughout eternity.

Richness that our heavenly Father is always watching carefully from heaven’s glory through the years, because these are glories and treasures born naturally from His holy heart thus for His children to receive them legally, baptized in water by invoking His holy name entering into His eternal life, where He will work with them, doing His perfect will finally throughout Canaan and the nations. This means for our heavenly Father not only to enrich Israel above the nations, because He is finally descending upon them in Canaan to stay in His new earth forever honored, glorified and enriched, but also, He will enrich every family from the families of the nations, including the ones returning to life from hell in resurrection day.

For our heavenly Father has poured from His holy heart enough richness that will not only enrich Canaan and His children throughout Israel but also every man, woman and child from all the families of the earth, including the ones returning to life in resurrection day, because He needs to live in the midst of His abundant richness with His children on earth. In other words, our heavenly Father has poured upon Isaac and Canaan enough richness to enrich Israel entirely along with the families of the nations these days, so He may finally live with them enjoying amazing richness born naturally from His holy heart thus bringing new glories for His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill throughout the coming new earth.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father not only to pour His entire heart upon Isaac lying over the wood of Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, so He may enrich Canaan along with His children born to Abraham countless as the stars from heaven above with the oath sworn to Isaac, but also, finally to destroy sin in one day. Understanding that, by our heavenly Father removing sin with the entire house of Israel that had spent four-hundred years in Egypt’s captivity, collecting with the oath sworn to Isaac every sin committed by the families of the nations from the past, the present and the future, then, He could destroy them all in one water baptism at the Red Sea forever.

Surely, after our heavenly Father had liberated Israel from Egypt’s captivity then they headed towards the Red Sea with His holy name granted to Moses as a nation to possess it forever, so they may invoke it, as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, baptized in water, thus they may finally receive eternal life from Canaan. Furthermore, our heavenly Father needed the whole of Israel invoking His holy name fire, as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob that is the Holy Spirit throughout the Sinai’s desert, because in baptism they had traded the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh, where they will work with Him and His Holy Spirit doing His perfect will continually.

For our heavenly Father needed to perform with His perfect will that the entire house of Israel had received in water baptism, as they became reborn to live with Him, His Holy Angel (Yeshua, Jesus) bearing His holy name and the Holy Spirit, so He may grant them His commandments, His tabernacle along with the Holy of Holiest to cover every sin forever. Besides, our heavenly Father needed to expiate every sin abandoned at the Red Sea with lambs shedding atoning-blood at tabernacle’s entrance, so He may descend to the Valley of the dried bones, where He will establish Himself with the rock of salvation surrounded by His children, waiting for Isaac to spill his atoning-blood, defeating death at hell’s gate forever for you today.

Certainly, our heavenly Father needed Satan and the angel of death dead at the gate of hell with His Son Jesus Christ shedding his atoning-blood over the wood of ancient Israel lying in the Valley of the dried bones, so they may receive His Son’s glorified-body baptized at Jordan River already by John, in Canaan, thus to see life again on the Third Day. Inasmuch as, our heavenly Father needed to descend not only with ancient Israel as His perfect will throughout the Sinai’s desert but also through the Valley of the dried bones and finally in Canaan, because to destroy Satan and death at hell’s gate then His holy heart could sing victories forever over sin thus healing it with His children reborn from it instantly.

However, for our heavenly Father finally to have His holy brokenheart healed, then, He descended into the Valley of the dried bones with His holy heart victorious over sin, Satan and death forever, but also, with His amazing richness to cause Israel to be come reborn again on the Third day along with the families of the nations in resurrection day soon. Frankly, it is important that you may become reborn again from water baptism and the Holy Spirit by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, accessing like this Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, in Canaan, healing His brokenheart with you along your loved ones as well, so you may live His enriched eternal life forever justified today.

That is why, that our heavenly Father has set up Canaan along with Jeusalem’s Holy of Holiest with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit performing His amazing will that it was to show to the families of the nations, starting with Israel, His brokenheart bleeding the atoning-blood for them, so they may heal it by accesing it baptized in water only. This is when, that baptized in water then our heavenly Father will have the Holy Spirit ushering you into Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, in Canaan, because now you need the infilling of the rock of salvation that is oceans of His unfailing-love to manifest to Him love, so He may finally embrace you thus never to let you again away from Him.

Here is when, our heavenly Father with His arms around you then He will hold you strong, causing you to enter into His inner being, as where you were born from His image and living-soul, so you may become reborn by the Holy Spirit’s power as His legitimate child thus becoming one with Him, His altar, His Son, His Spirit and Canaan’s endless-richness forever. Considering that, for Israel to become His perfect will within Canaan and throughout the earth thus to bless every family from the nations, then, they have to become reborn with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to become one with Canaan and the amazing richness that are there to enrich the entire earth, where sin will fail to exist again.

For this is the new earth that our heavenly Father has given birth from His holy heart from His chest that Abraham along with his children had to take it to the water baptism of the Red Sea, dressed with the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, they became His perfect will to expiate sin finally to destroy them in one day, in Canaan. Certainly, salvation-work that our heavenly Father needed done with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac initially then to have Jacob along with his children living in Egypt’s captivity through generations, collecting sins from the past, present and future thus healing His brokenheart by establishing it victorious over sin, baptized at the Red Sea, as the new earth’s enriched-heart for the nations’ eternal joys.

Surely, this is the new earth born from our heavenly Father’s holy heart hurting for His children lost to sin in hell’s torment, so He may finally rescue them with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit’s amazing salvation-work done through the years, starting and finishing in Canaan for His brokenheart’s healing by seen the nations returning to life again finally. Therefore, it is important for you and your loved ones, neighbors and friends from the nations, as Muslims, Buddhist, Hinduist, Christians, Spiritist and other religious families to become baptized in water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, so you may heal our heavenly Father’s brokenheart by entering into His eternal life, where He works daily miracles only to enrich you always.

Given that, finally for you to see our heavenly Father in person then you must be enriched by His daily divine nature pouring from His holy heart as from the Holy of Holiest’s secret place into your mouth, filling your heart with His daily richness, so His divine nature may flow through you as rivers of living water blessing everything around you. This is when, you have become our heavenly Father’s perfect will on earth, as wherever you may live in your country nowadays, because you are now baptized in water and His divine nature flows throughout you as rivers of living waters, blessing and enriching everything around you, so you may only know love, peace, prosperity, richness and endless happiness.

This is when, you will not only be a blessing and richness to your family, neighbors, friends, neighborhood, community, schools, colleges, university, as well industries and even government offices thus enriching greatly your entire nation, because our heavenly Father’s divine nature is flowing throhgou you as rivers of living waters only conquering the greater good for others throughout life until kingdom comes finally. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main