Kill Tom Gavin!!!!!!!!!

Christopher Sunday

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
I'm sick of Tom Gavin's pathetic attemps at trying to be funny by saying
he can't spell. We know he can spell because if he couldn't he wouldn't
be able to get a job! Its not funny Tom so stop it! Don and Mike are
tired of you calling them trying to get free stuff or go on a trip with
them! Get a life! The same goes to that annoying Idiot Dennis Murphy and
Lewis!!!!!!!! Don and Mike are just as funny with out these lame
assholes!!!!!

ESPO247

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
>The same goes to that annoying Idiot Dennis Murphy and
>Lewis!!!!

Now you've gone too far. Dennis IS COOL! Lewis and Tom suck.. but Dennis rocks.
--
Espo
Free Kevin! www.kevinmitnick.com

TGavin2941

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
pup you ass on the donmike show
tomgavin
me went be on yhe don mike shoiw wjfk 1067

DeeDeeX3

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
> pup you ass on the donmike show
>tomgavin
>me went be on yhe don mike shoiw wjfk 1067

I will pump your ass live on the don and mike show....

Man Tom is going over the edge ever since he sat on Lewtard's lap!!!

Christopher Sunday

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
me et o don mike soe wjfk! ITS STILL NOT FUNNY TOM! DON AND MIKE HATE
YOU!!!!

Christopher Sunday

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
I apologize if i affended some people and i didn't know all the facts
about tom, but i still hate him!

Clnfb

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
>I apologize if i affended some people and i didn't know all the facts
>about tom, but i still hate him!

no affence taken.

svengawley

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98

>no affence taken.

Yeah, I'm "attemping" to overlook "you" outburst.

Clnfb

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
>>no affence taken.
>
>Yeah, I'm "attemping" to overlook "you" outburst.

butt it's obvious ewe can't, you carnivul freek. Now go on, git.

svengawley

Aug 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/7/98

Clnfb wrote in message <199808040402...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

>>>no affence taken.
>>
>>Yeah, I'm "attemping" to overlook "you" outburst.
>>

>butt it's obvious ewe can't, you carnivul freek. Now go on, git.

Yeah, I do have to get back under the bigtop and bang your bearded momma
while your three-nippled pappy cranks your big-dicked baby sister's wanker
as you stand by in your typical puddle of drool creating fantastic
sculptures out of the copious smegma produced. Now go on, swallow.

jayberwa...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2017, 1:36:09 PM2/12/17
Tom just passed away. Let him Rest in Peace.