Who set this up?

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

SDM

未读,
2001年7月22日 03:04:312001/7/22
收件人
I search-engined the binaries don and mike NG and found
"alt.fan.don-mike". When did this get started? And why?

CheezeFace

未读,
2001年7月22日 07:39:592001/7/22
收件人
dunno why. but it's been up as long as I've been on this group -- which is
many many years

Cestyll O. Dywod, esq.

未读,
2001年7月22日 11:59:082001/7/22
收件人
Based on a brief encounter a couple years ago, I offer the following.
a.f.d-m is actually a watering hole for two guys named don and mike
(oddly enough). They used to meet and post there from time to time, but
have not seen anything of any regularity for a while. I gathered from
the exchanges that they were somehow involved with one of the motorcycle
businesses in the DC area.

The other insight I got, although not sure if it was for a.f.d-m or
another "dead" NG that I have monitored from time to time, is that it is
one of several sites used to gauge "spam" that is shotgunned, rather
than directed.

There you go. perhaps a google search or something might get some more
info.

;^) dave

Andy Howard

未读,
2001年7月24日 22:43:182001/7/24
收件人
I created the binary NG on Giganews, and it's still here, I haven't asked
other ISP's to do it
"Cestyll O. Dywod, esq." <wil...@erols.com> wrote in message

alex

未读,