I remember major bill

brucech...@aol.com

Sep 3, 2011, 7:00:46 AM9/3/11
SadlyThe Edge show may be finished soon due to sail of company and
format change

Spud Demon

Sep 13, 2011, 11:53:23 AM9/13/11
On Sep 3, 7:00 am, brucechanel1...@aol.com wrote:
> SadlyThe Edge show may be finished soon due to sail of company and
> format change

K&M are #21 in their time-slot on the #21 station. Just barely behind
#20 WJFK -- how's that format change looking now?

From DCRTV:

WTOP & WWIN-FM Top August Radio Ratings - 9/7 - The August monthly
radio ratings, age 12+, full-day. DC:
1) WTOP [1st in both drivetimes],
2) WASH [L&L 4th],
3) WIHT [Kane 3rd],
4) WAMU [ME 2nd, ATC 4th],
5) WMZQ [Boxer 6th],
6) WHUR [Harvey 7th, Baisden 7th],
7) WMMJ [Joyner 9th],
8) WETA-FM,
9) WPRS [Yolanda 11th],
10) WWDC [Elliot 5th],
11) WBIG [Griffiths 10th],
12) WRQX [Diamond 11th, Carson 9th] and WMAL [MM 11th, Rush 3rd,
Hannity 15th],
14) WKYS [Parr 17th],
15) WPGC [BT 20th],
16) WLZL [Biagi 18th],
17) WGTS,
18) WIAD [McFly 16th],
19) WTEM [M&M 15th, Czaban 13th],
20) WJFK [Junks 14th, Wise 20th, Arrington 20th],
21) WVRX [K&M 21st, Cerphe 22nd],
22) WFLS,
23) WFRE,
24) WPFW,
25) WERQ and WAVA-FM,
27) WFMD and WIYY and WINC-FM.

Spud Demon

Sep 20, 2011, 9:39:00 AM9/20/11
On Sep 3, 7:00 am, brucechanel1...@aol.com wrote:
> SadlyThe Edge show may be finished soon due to sail of company and
> format change

It happened yesterday.

Mondee morning WNVR was playing rock and roll, but I didn't hear KnM
in between the songs. Ironically, the song that stuck in my head for
the day was "Long Live Rock".

Mondee afternoon they had rolled out their new music-free format,
"Complaining about liberals".

Radio buttons: DC101 C-SPAN WAMU(Bluegrass) 98rock Big100

What else can I get in Great Falls that's worth listening to?