OT. Election Rerun?

Dean Hoffman

Nov 15, 2023, 9:58:41 AM11/15/23
I have plenty of time on my hands and was thinking what Imus would say about a rerun for President between Biden and Trump.
Is the Boomer generation gonna vote for someone in their generation even if they've seen better days?

Frank

Nov 15, 2023, 12:46:40 PM11/15/23
On 11/15/2023 9:58 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
> I have plenty of time on my hands and was thinking what Imus would say about a rerun for President between Biden and Trump.
> Is the Boomer generation gonna vote for someone in their generation even if they've seen better days?

Who knows what he might say as if still around and working he might not
criticize these old guy wanting to work too.

Dean Hoffman

Nov 16, 2023, 9:40:40 AM11/16/23
Yeah. I was a bit surprised anyone still looks here.
Where are the political "kids" to take over management of the United States?
It wouldn't be all that surprising if one of the leading candidates was elected and died before his term
is up.

Yukon

Nov 16, 2023, 5:19:47 PM11/16/23
Not many younger people seem to want to take charge or have any responsibility. They’d rather just bitch at each other on social media. It is ruing everything. Remember 20 years ago when the only social media was all of us on here? It should have stopped with Newsnet.