Imus and Loretta lynn

Pat A

Oct 4, 2022, 3:30:14 PM10/4/22
I doubt Loretta ever forgave Imus for taking a knife to one of the pillows she gifted him.

Yukon

Oct 4, 2022, 5:16:54 PM10/4/22
On Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 3:30:14 PM UTC-4, prettyf...@gmail.com wrote:
> I doubt Loretta ever forgave Imus for taking a knife to one of the pillows she gifted him.

I thought he broke a plate. My memory is going fast.

Chris K-Man (Zickcermacity)

Oct 4, 2022, 5:24:41 PM10/4/22
On Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 3:30:14 PM UTC-4, prettyf...@gmail.com wrote:
> I doubt Loretta ever forgave Imus for taking a knife to one of the pillows she gifted him.

You mean, the pillows she gave him(as a gift)?

Dean Hoffman

Oct 5, 2022, 9:49:52 AM10/5/22
On Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 2:30:14 PM UTC-5, prettyf...@gmail.com wrote:
> I doubt Loretta ever forgave Imus for taking a knife to one of the pillows she gifted him.

This article and others say she had 14 songs banned.
<https://www.thedailybeast.com/after-country-stations-banned-loretta-lynns-the-pill-it-became-her-biggest-pop-hit>