Chris Russo RE: Migration of Sports to Web TV

Chris K-Man (Zickcermacity)

Sep 27, 2022, 8:19:52 AM9/27/22
Chris Russo RE: Migration of Sports to Web TV:

Making some great points right now!

Nascar, MLB, NFL, and other sports leagues are migrating more and more games and events over to AppleTV, Amazon Prime TV, etc, making it more difficult for regular folks to put on a ball game or watch a race.

Dean Hoffman

Sep 27, 2022, 11:32:50 AM9/27/22
I'm on Spectrum so there have been plenty of football games so far. My parents had only over the air TV long ago. CBS was reliable. NBC was so-so. ABC was rarely good.
I still have what Mom called the transistor radio. It was AM only. Getting a far away radio station was a big deal. It was a big deal to me in south central Nebraska when I could get a radio station out of Oklahoma City.
Was it NASCAR where one guy was punching a driver sitting in his car?

Frank

Sep 27, 2022, 6:43:26 PM9/27/22
Might have been a reason my brother and his wife had to go to a sports
bar to see a game was not on TV.