Electile Dysfunction

HNABJ

Oct 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/25/00
Use it in a sentence.

(I miss John Grosh : (

jk from Boston

Oct 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/25/00
>Subject: Electile Dysfunction
>From: imagi...@aol.com (HNABJ)
>Date: 10-25-2000 7:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>Use it in a sentence.
>
>(I miss John Grosh : (

Me too : (

In a sentence: I want to vote for GW Bush but in looking at Harry Browne I
have electile dysfunction."

Peace
jk

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin (1706-90)

Roger

Oct 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/25/00

"jk from Boston" <twod...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >Subject: Electile Dysfunction
> >From: imagi...@aol.com (HNABJ)
> >Date: 10-25-2000 7:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> >
> >Use it in a sentence.
> >
> >(I miss John Grosh : (
>
> Me too : (
>
> In a sentence: I want to vote for GW Bush but in looking at Harry Browne
> have electile dysfunction."

And me :(

I'll be proving that I'm suffering from electile dysfunction when I write in
John Wayne McCain's name on November 7. Its that or shoot myself. Or
worse, demonstrate why I sign all legal documents with my full three
names(damnit, High Point tower is closed for refurbishing, I guess Lady
Liberty will have to do).

rg