Have You All Migrated to Fakebook...

Chris K-Man (Zickcermacity)

Jul 20, 2023, 7:05:02 PM7/20/23
...or what?

Seems the bots have come up through the cracks in the sidewalk here...

Fr Mac McDonald

Jul 21, 2023, 9:13:50 AM7/21/23
On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 7:05:02 PM UTC-4, Chris K-Man (Zickcermacity) wrote:
> ...or what?
>
> Seems the bots have come up through the cracks in the sidewalk here...

Even so, I always check the group in case there's a post from the regulars.

Pax,

Pastor Mac

Frank

Jul 21, 2023, 10:28:23 AM7/21/23
Same here. We have been seeing usenet slowly going downhill for years.

Chris K-Man (Zickcermacity)

Jul 22, 2023, 5:21:37 PM7/22/23
We can keep it alive by reporting the bots, and by participating. "Social
Media" is the worst thing to happen to the internet!