Doug Walker Presents: Disneycemb​er

TMC

Dec 20, 2011, 6:38:12 PM12/20/11
http://realwrestlecrap.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=offtopic&action=display&thread=406050&page=1

Doug's ripping off Cinemassacre's Monster Madness (he even says so in
the first video) with a month long tribute to all things animated
Disney movies (and a couple others, including Enchanted and Tangled).
With so many movies, he's deciding to do 3 a day, and may possibly
miss some. But I'm sure that all of the classics, he'll go over.

Here are the first three...

Snow White: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-snow-white-5787345
Pinocchio: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-pinocchio-5787393
Fantasia: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-fantasia-5787413

Dumbo: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-dumbo-5790539

Bambi: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-bambi-5790550
Saludos Amigos: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-saludos-amigos-5790555

The Three Caballeros - http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-the-three-caballeros-5794544
Make Mine Music - http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-make-mine-music-5794550
Fun and Fancy Free - http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-fun-and-fancy-free-5794577

Melody Time: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-melody-time-5801498
Ichabod and Mr. Toad: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-ichabod-and-mr-toad-5801525
Cinderella: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-cinderella-5801541

Alice in Wonderland: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-alice-in-wonderland-5808696
Peter Pan: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-peter-pan-5808710
Lady and the Tramp: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-lady-and-the-tramp-5808722

Sleeping Beauty: http://9.i.blip.tv/g?src=NostalgiaCritic-DisneycemberSleepingBeauty358-513.jpg&w=120&h=68&bc=000000&fmt=jpg
101 Dalmatians: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-101-dlamations-5810478
The Sword in the Stone: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-the-sword-in-the-stone-5810507

The Jungle Book: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-the-jungle-book-5817688
The Aristocats: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-the-aristocats-5817694
Robin Hood: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-robin-hood-5817700

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh:
http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-adventures-of-winnie-the-pooh-5828693

The Rescuers: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-the-rescuers-5830519
The Fox and the Hound: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-the-fox-and-the-hound-5830523

The Black Cauldron: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-the-black-cauldron-5832157
The Great Mouse Detective: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-the-great-mouse-detective-5832172
Oliver and Company: http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/disneycember-oliver-and-company-5832191

Bill Anderson

Dec 20, 2011, 7:40:43 PM12/20/11
On 12/20/2011 6:38 PM, TMC wrote:
> http://realwrestlecrap.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=offtopic&action=display&thread=406050&page=1
>
> Doug's ripping off Cinemassacre's Monster Madness (he even says so in
> the first video) with a month long tribute to all things animated
> Disney movies (and a couple others, including Enchanted and Tangled).
> With so many movies, he's deciding to do 3 a day, and may possibly
> miss some. But I'm sure that all of the classics, he'll go over.

That guy's approach to film criticism is to say something and then say
it again and again and again and again and ... and that voice ... how
did he ever learn to make himself sound so annoying?

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog

bobcat.

Dec 24, 2011, 2:16:46 AM12/24/11
On Dec 20, 4:40 pm, Bill Anderson <billanderson...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 12/20/2011 6:38 PM, TMC wrote:
>
> >http://realwrestlecrap.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=offtopic&action=...
>
> > Doug's ripping off Cinemassacre's Monster Madness (he even says so in
> > the first video) with a month long tribute to all things animated
> > Disney movies (and a couple others, including Enchanted and Tangled).
> > With so many movies, he's deciding to do 3 a day, and may possibly
> > miss some. But I'm sure that all of the classics, he'll go over.
>
> That guy's approach to film criticism is to say something and then say
> it again and again and again and again and ... and that voice ... how
> did he ever learn to make himself sound so annoying?
>
> --
> Bill Anderson
>
> I am the Mighty Favog

Well, he's the nostalgia critic. He remembers it so YOU don't have to.
Now for ME: I was in that DePatie-Freleng Sherman Briothers
"Goldilocks" special starring MARY FRANCES CROSBY, [me blessed with
the delightfully dummy-less voice of Mister Paul Winchell]..and I
STILL HATE HUMANS!!!!!! HSSSSS! But Paul voiced by so purr-fectly.

bobcat
-.Now I know WHY they call ya DUMB animals! Cause you're REALLY DUMB!!
PEOPLE lovers-I'll remember this!! As if we didn't have ENOUGH
problesm--now it's PEOPLE takin' over the forest.