Gargoyle Comics

dschram

Mar 6, 2009, 4:18:19 PM3/6/09
In case anyone is interested, I have posted Gargoyle comics #2, #3,
and #4 on eBay. Just search for items by seller "dawnschram" to find
them.
Can't wait for the comic series to finish. What is the latest on that?

phil k.

Mar 8, 2009, 10:40:01 PM3/8/09
On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 13:18:19 -0800 wrote dschram:

> In case anyone is interested, I have posted Gargoyle comics #2, #3, and
> #4 on eBay. Just search for items by seller "dawnschram" to find them.

AFAIK what you are doing is forbidden by ebay's policy.

> Can't wait for the comic series to finish. What is the latest on that?

Those idiots at Disney set the licence fees to high for SLG so it got
trashed. The remaining arc should be concluded, though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargoyles_(SLG_comic)#Production_notes