the rest of the Gargoyles Series on DVD

Jonny Modlin

Mar 26, 2012, 8:51:23 PM3/26/12
Hello,
I received an email from Disney that there are tentative plans to
release the rest of the Gargoyles series on DVD this year of 2012 and
no further details are available at this time. Please call Walt Disney
Studios Home Entertainment Consumer Relations at 1-800-723-4763 to
keep showing interest and demand for the rest of the Gargoyles series
on DVD of Season 2, Volume 2 and Season 3 and ask them if there are
plans to release the rest of the Gargoyles series on DVD this year
(2012) of Season 2, Volume 2 and Season 3 and if plans are definitive?
I look forward of getting the rest of the Gargoyles series on DVD this
year of Season 2, Volume 2 and Season 3. Thank you very much.

Jonny Modlin

Jonny Modlin

Mar 27, 2012, 5:09:25 PM3/27/12