Westfield Comics - Punisher Reigns, villians rule, go Joe!, and much much more. 09901

1 view

Westfield Comics

Nov 22, 2008, 8:25:35 PM11/22/08
It’s finally over.

After months of planning and strategizing; after all the ups and downs,
the nasty personal attacks, and thought-provoking commentary, it’s all
come to this.

Oh, sure, there were winners and losers; tears of joy and screams of
anguish; the heights of victory and the depths of depression. But now
it’s over. Now it can be revealed…

Here are all the great new comics coming your way on the shiny new
Westfield web site.

( What did you think we were talking about?)

*DC COMICS*

Faces of Evil Set (23) [NOV08 WoW]
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/S0811003>

Final Crisis #7
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110050>

Justice League of America #29 (FOE)
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110087>

Justice Society of America #23 (FOE)
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110088>

*-- Vertigo*

Compleat Death HC (deluxe ed.)
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110145>

*-- DC Comics Related*

Cover Girls of the DCU Statue: Wonder Woman
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110194>

*MARVEL COMICS*

Amazing Spider-Man #582
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110278>

Captain Britain By Alan Moore & Alan Davis Omnibus
HC

<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110296>

Punisher #1
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110360>

Secret Invasion SC
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110371>

Uncanny X-Men Annual #2
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110408>

X-Men Omnibus Vol. 01 HC
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110428>

*-- Marvel Related Items*

Jean Grey: Marvel Girl Statue
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110460>

*DARK HORSE*

B.P.R.D.: Black Goddess #1
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110474>

Buffy the Vampire Slayer #22 (Chen cover)
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110478>

Clover Omnibus Vol. 01 SC
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110481>

*D. E./DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT*

Battlestar Galactica: Cylon War #1
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110502>

Garth Ennis' Battlefields: Dear Billy #1
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110521>

*IDW PUBLISHING*

Classic G.I. Joe Vol. 01 SC
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110557>

G.I. Joe #1
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110569>

Star Trek: Countdown #1
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110599>

*IMAGE COMICS*

Savage Dragon #144
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110660>

This Is a Souvenir: The Songs of Spearmint &
Shirley Lee GN
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110664>

*OTHER COMICS PUBLISHERS*

*** ARCHIE COMIC PUBLICATIONS ***

Archie New Look Series Vol. 02: Jughead the
Matchmaker SC

<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110706>

*** FANTAGRAPHICS BOOKS ***

Supermen! First Wave of Heroes (1939-41) GN
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110826>

*** 3 FINGER PRINTS ***

3 Geeks: Slab Madness #1
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08110880>

*BOOKS*

William Stout: Prehistoric Life Murals HC
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08111009>

*Apparel*

Obama T-Shirt by Ross: "Time for Change" [Black]
(XL)
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08111039>

*Bettie Page*

Bettie Page Heat Sensitive Mug
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08111041>

*DESIGNER TOYS*

Z.O.M.B.I.E Series 1 Figure Pack Blue ed.
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08111056>

*Simpsons / Futurama*

Futurama Series 5 Action Figure Set (2 figures)
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08111080>

*Star Trek*

Star Trek: Ultimate Quarter-Scale Commander Spock
Action Figure
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08111096>

*DVDS & DIGITAL MEDIA*

Will Eisner Profession: Cartoonist DVD
<http://westfieldcomics.com/product/08111152>

*Reduced Price Variants* - We have special prices on many variants in
the back issue section. Remember, that we have reduced the shipping
charges for these also! Take a look at what is on sale by clicking
here: Reduced Price Variants
<http://westfieldcomics.com/store.cgi?cid=2&mid=567>

*Westfield now offers combined shipping/handling charges for
pre-orders!*

Previously, any pre-order placed counted as a separate order, and normal
shipping handling charges (no less than $7.25) applied to each
pre-order. However, based on customer feedback, we are now offering
combined shipping charges for multiple pre-orders! Our system will
calculate the difference between the shipping charges from your original
pre-order for the month, and the items added from any new pre-orders. We
hope you find this helpful!

Check out all we have to offer at
*WestfieldComics.com*
<http://www.westfieldcomics.com>