Gargoyles the last dvd?

ancientone

Jan 31, 2009, 9:56:15 PM1/31/09
I have been watching my taped collection of the complete Garg series. Man,
its good!
so, when will Disney release the last series? I haven't seen the dvd's since
I gave them all away for Christmas presents.

--

ancientone.....

> In order to have friends, you must first be one.

dschram

Feb 1, 2009, 6:00:27 PM2/1/09
On Jan 31, 9:56 pm, "ancientone" <ancient...@livejournal.com> wrote:
> I have been watching my taped collection of the complete Garg series. Man,
> its good!
> so, when will Disney release the last series? I haven't seen the dvd's since
> I gave them all away for Christmas presents.

You can watch all the missing episodes that didn't make it to DVD on
You Tube. You can find all the gargoyle episodes here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/nayrusavatar. Doubt that Disney will ever
release the final episodes.

ancientone

Feb 5, 2009, 7:02:17 PM2/5/09
thanks. We were kind of hoping disney might realize that Garg is a hot
property. good thinking.

--

"dschram" <dsc...@gmail.com> wrote in message